Chapter 9- Spectator's POV

Just something to think about it that when you read "Darkness" think of a black out and when I go onto the next thing that happens, imagine what is happening like normal.

Thanks!

1 month later

Darkness

Percy drops down from a hay bail, sweeping Technoblade's feet off from him. Technoblade quickly gets up and blocks a strike as Percy goes to offensive. This was the seventh time they fought today, Percy winning 4 times and Technoblade winning 3 times. Technoblade also turned onto offensive, both of them in an intermix of both defensive and offensive, sometimes blocking, sometimes striking. Technoblade stuck with a move that Percy hadn't seen before, causing him to fall down, with Technoblade putting his sword on Percy's neck. They both smiled, Percy dropping his ax as Techno gave him his hand. Techno moved over to the dummies, teaching Percy the move, sometimes touching him to move his position.

Darkness

Technoblade and Dream lean over a table, mapping out different places of 'Manburg to where they should hit. Phil sits on the couch in the back, polishing his sword. Percy sits on the floor, occasionally writing down different things on a piece of paper. 

"If we move over here with the dogs, than we could hit more people," Techno suggested. Percy stood up from the floor and used the water in the air to make a small ice figurine of all of them, moving them around in different places, sometimes making a dog or two, sometimes turning them back into mist. He showed to where Phil should go, where Techno should unleash his "secret weapon", where Dream should make an entrance, and where he himself should be stationed, close to water and closer to Technoblade and where Techno would escape. Both Dream and Techno nodded in agreement, but Phil in the background seemed a bit surprised at Percy's intelligence, especially in battle strategy, for he had only broke his shoes a day or two ago.

Darkness

Percy and Phil where going out again to hunt for zombies to feed the dogs. They grabbed their equipment and headed out, waving at Technoblade and Dream as they left. 

"I guess Dream's not coming this time," Phil said with a sigh.

"It's fine. I think Technoblade and Dream can handle themselves for a few hours," Percy signed. 

"I guess your right," Phil said as they trudged through the snow. 

Darkness

"Alright Percy, now turn it to ice," Phil said, flying around the huge water sculpture of his family. Percy nodded, his brow creased in concentration. Slowly but surely, the water sculpture turned into ice. Once the family sculpture was done, Percy collapsed in exhaustion. Seeing the condition of Percy, Phil sighed, walking towards Percy and picking him up.

"I think that's the only thing we're doing tonight." Percy nodded slightly, so tired to sign.

"Hey, you did good," Phil said, smiling softly. 

Darkness

Percy slept in Techno's arm, his head curled up on Techno's chest. Techno smiled softly, playing around with the crazy strands of the son of the sea god.

"Percy, I love you," Techno whispered, wondering if Percy could hear him, even sleeping. Techno felt Percy relax and smile and he knew for sure that Percy loved him back. Techno smiled ear to ear, leaning down and kissing Percy's forehead.

Darkness

2 months later

Techno ran towards the house, smiling, his voices whispering in his mind for blood. The plan was in action, the dogs where ready.

"Alright boys," Techno yelled as he rushed into the house, "get ready. It's time for revolution."

Sorry for the short, weird, and awkward chapter. But please tell me if this style was hard for your, or if you liked it. You feedback would be really appreciated.

Have an amazing, nice day!

And a nice night to those reading it in the dark.