Chapter 3- Percy's POV

Athena is portrayed as 26 :)

Percy is 21 at this time, the same age as Technoblade :)

I hadn't spoken since that year. It was to hard to. When the hellhound came on top of me, it sawed through my skin, leaving most of my voice scattered. It was just to painful to talk, along with even think of the memory of h- no. I dished up some of the tacos that I had made, using the same recipe that Leo had made. I haven't seen them in a while. See, after I was almost killed by the hellhound and healed up, I was taken to Olympus where I faced trial and almost was killed. Athena was then turned into a mortal and I found her a week later, taking her with me to where I made a camping site away from any mortals. From then on, I faked a new identity and started to fight off monsters, and helping the New Yorkers adjust to what had become of their new world. That started a year ago. And then today I found a hybrid of what seemed to be a pig and mortal wearing full armor and brandishing an ax and sword. I suddenly knew that he was a hero, maybe come to help. So, I helped him, though he did seem a bit confused as to why hellhounds and the Minotaur where in the area, but you can always be confused at something but yet kind of understand it.

I gave the tacos to both Athena and.. Technoblade, sitting down on the ground and digging into my own taco. I tried to blot out to what Athena was saying, but I could still hear some words come through my walls.

"Annabeth."

".. war."

"betrayed.."

"Death."

"Blames himself."

"... needs help."

"... doesn't talk.." By the time Technoblade and Athena were done talking, night had set. My least favorite time of the day.

"Percy, look at me," Technoblade said and I looked at him. This was the first time that I got to see them in the past hours and when I did look at him, I regretted it. He had pink hair, braided down his back, a crown sat on top of his head. His eyes where brown with shades of red in them, as if broken off from each other. His skin was a mix between pale, tan, and pink. He had thin, peach lips with little fangs. What looked like tiny elf ears poked up from beneath his hair. I stared for a second to long, but Techno did the same thing. It was like we couldn't stop looking into each others eyes, even thought we know we should have. Athena cleared her throat, dragging us away from each other's eyes. The way that the brown mixed with the red shards and the bit of hazel gold color that I saw made me want to swim in his eyes. I glanced back at  Techno to see him try to  control his feelings. A smile tugged at my lips but then I stopped. Why was I feeling this way? I never felt this way, not even for Annabeth. Confused, I look back down at the ground. A second later, I heard Tartarus. Zeus almighty, why did he have to keep coming. 

"Sea Spawn, I finally found you." Crap. I stood up quickly, grabbing a small backpack that Athena and I had packed for me in case this where to happen. When I looked back, giving Athena the other bag, she was glaring daggers at Technoblade, but he seemed to be as confused and scared as the rest of us. He couldn't have brought Tartarus here, led him here, could he? This was not the time for doubts. Athena grabbed the backpack and slung it over her shoulder, careful not to disrupt the quiver that she had already hung over her shoulder. I motioned Technoblade to follow me, Athena first, then him, and than me. Right before I was going to run, a manticore struck, hitting my leg and filling it with poison instead of parallelization. I grimaced in pain and ran, feeling the poison sink into my leg. I knew in a few hours it would kill me if I didn't treat it. I would just have to wait to treat it until later. I quickly ran to where we would meet. As I caught up with Athena and Technoblade, it started to rain, slowly healing my body from the poison in my body.  Athena gave me a weird look, but I waved her off. 

"They're going to keep coming, Percy. I can sacrifice myself so that you may escape." I shook my head.

"That's the only way Percy." I sighed and gave Athena a quick hug, crying a little bit. I was going to miss another person. I will miss her. As Athena looked back and yelled a roaring battle cry, I pulled on Technoblade, giving him some extra strength. Together we ran farther down the path until we came to the sea. 

"Percy, trust me," Technoblade said as a holographic image appeared showing what seemed to be inventory. Black blocks seemed to appear in Technoblade's hands, as black as night. He placed them in a square and it kind of looked like he was making some kind of cult. But, my simping self believed Technoblade and waited until he was done. He took out a match and lit it, making it turn a blue, green, and black tint, changing different colors every second. 

"Go in and wait for me," Technoblade said and I did what he said. It felt a little bit like shadow traveling, which was kind of interesting to say the least. I had only been shadow traveled for now 5 times. When I got out, I was a bit disoriented, but fought to quickly get up. It took a few seconds for Technoblade to get out of the portal. I raised an eyebrow.

"Just set up Tnt so that they couldn't follow us." I nodded in appreciation. 

"Where?" I signed. 

"Well Percy, welcome to the Dream SMP."

TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!!!

8:49 ope

Well, I think I'll start the next, but finish it tomorrow.

Have fun my friends!