03

Slight Manga Spoiler !

( Name reveal of a currently unnamed character in the anime ! )

"Menreiki, I want to introduce you to someone," Geto proposed as he stood in front of the levitating curse. She was currently squeezing and reshaping a slice of bread that she held in her clutch. She peered at him quickly before she nodded her head as if allowing him to either continue talking or to show her the person. Geto left the domain at her words, peeking his head out and coming back in with someone following him slowly. The person stepped out from behind Geto once they were in front of Menreiki, bowing their head in greeting.

They were pretty. With short white hair with a dark pink colored strip wrapping around the back of their head and fluttering eyelashes, it was hard for Menreiki not to stare. Their expression was void of emotion, but it simply assisted in the doll-like appearance that they had. Geto started to speak, catching Menreiki's attention, "This is Uraume. They'll be watching over you when I'm not here."

Menreiki turned around, floating away. Geto and Uraume shared a look but didn't comment on it. Instead, Uraume trailed after Menreiki silently as they were asked to do by Geto. Mahito watched as Menreiki floated by with someone dressed similarly to a monk following close behind. Geto soon strolled over and stood near Mahito, crossing his arms over his chest, "Hm, I wonder if she likes them or not."

"Menreiki?" Mahito clarified to which Geto nodded his head. Mahito clicked his tongue, "She doesn't even talk to anyone but you! If only I came with you when you released her then maybe we would be closer."

"Or you would've been her breakfast."

"You keep saying that she eats curses but since she's been here, she hasn't done much."

Geto chuckled, "Well maybe she's been feeding herself under your noses."

Menreiki looked behind her and was perturbed to find them still walking behind her. She ceased her movements, turning around to face them. Uraume bowed their head as she stared at them. Before the masks could speak in her stead, Uraume finally spoke, "Are you the Menreiki that Master Sukuna talked about?"

"Sukuna," The masks repeated as they rotated around her. "Sukuna. Sukuna. Sukuna. Sukuna. Sukuna!"

Their individual echoing voices meshed into one as they shouted out his name. Uraume stood their ground but the minuscule tremble in their knees spoke enough for them. Semimaru, the frowning mask, faced Uraume, "Master does not like speaking of Sukuna."

"Apologies," Uraume gently spoke in an attempt to appease and calm them down. "Master Sukuna spoke of you a great deal, but we never met due to your sealing."

"Menreiki remembers Sukuna. Will you try to kill Menreiki for him? " She asked softly as Komote and Fukujin parted to reveal Menreiki in the middle. She was in a tight fetal position, making her smaller than she already was as her hands were placed on top of her ears. Her eyes were partly open, staring at the sandy ground before shifting over to look upon them. Uraume shook their head, "Master Sukuna wants to be by your side, and if he wants you, then I want you too."

Menreiki frowned at Uraume's words, but didn't respond to them. Whether or not they noticed Menreiki's frown, they only continued to say, "I will serve you until we reunite with Master Sukuna."

The curse couldn't help but stay indifferent.

She wanted nothing to do with Sukuna.