Chapter 3

After eating some sort of berries Luar-ke Halkrath had found growing from a pastel yellow bush not far from where he had hoped to look for shells.

He then preceded to track through the still wet sand to find anything interesting.

"Where in the great bhu'ja are the shells?!?" Luar-ke Halkrath growled out loud, shaking himself from the dark yellow sand plastered all over him.

He had dug himself a moat of wet sand and shell less terrane.

He was getting grumpy...

Luar-ke Halkrath had hoped to find something of interest, but it seems today was not his day.

'The shells probably got washed back to sea from the storm last night' he complained, pouncing on another glint of colour.

Nothing, just sand playing tricks again...

With a sigh he turned his head to the right towards the direction of the more treacherous beach.

He would probably find something there...

Last night's memory of the yautja ship reminded him that probably would not be such a good idea.

But he did not want to go home empty handed...

He reached up to rub his forehead before turning back to the rock that he had place his bag, spread out to dry. All its contents were neatly placed around it.

There was not much, a small stone container containing a mostly clear liquid, a few small rocks, two canteens made from a flexible semi clear metal, one filled with ju'dha and the other filled with fruit juice and a strange plant that smelt like fresh rain and tapluo flowers.

Not much really...

He turned his grey faded face back to treacherous .

M-di.

He's not risking it...

Luar-ke Halkrath was good with animals but not full-fledged yautja sain'ja.

They would kill him without a shred of h'chak {Mercy}, especially if they are an ic'jit {Bad Blood}.

He was not going to die to anyone.

He was too young...

The longer Luar-ke Halkrath looked towards the possible shell land mine the harder it was to squish down his eagerness and curiosity to go there and find some shells.

"M-di, M-di, M-di! Im not going to the possible yautja magnet" Luar-ke Halkrath told himself, taking a step backwards but still unable to look away.

He couldn't convince himself...

He turned around and stomped over to his still damp bag and started shoving the other items into it before turning again on his heals and heading towards the better beach.

}------------------------------------------------------------------------------{

After a bit of treading the sand below him turned into grey stone before turning back into almost white sand.

His destination.

It was amazing, the white sand was dry and soft, if he went further up the beach, he would almost straight away walk into a dto of spiky trees growing strange purplish blue, star shaped fruit. The ju'dha was a crystal clear blue but with a slight movement caused by the large white and yellow zokbie (shark like creatures that can jump out of the water).

There were no other yautja in sign and with a silent inhale Luar-ke Halkrath was sure that there was nothing of hassle him within h'duise distance.