Chapter 8

(R'ka tarei'hsan POV)

R'ka tarei'hsan had spent hours searching the sounding area for the small grey male but not long after her kill had his h'duise become impossible to locate his location.

She had become frustrated and unset, she was extremely worried for his survival when her older mei-jadhi found out that she had somehow lost him.

'She is going to hunt him down all kill him' She though with worry, slowly dragging her feet and the body of the creatures she had killed back to the beach where her mei-jadhi was waiting and probably wondering why she was not there.

R'ka tarei'hsan could feel tears building up in her eyes but no matter how much she blinked they didn't seem to leave her eyes.

After a bit more walking, she exited the tree line and saw several large sea creatures behind her mei-jadhi who where looking at R'ka tarei'hsan as if they already knew what was wrong.

As she closed the distance between them Than-guan thar'n-dha walked over and growled deeply, "DON'T TELL ME THAT THE LITTLE RUNT GOT AWAY"

R'ka tarei'hsan nodded her head looking down at the sand before replying sadly, "I've looked all around the area and I still could not find him, I don't know where he went..."

Ka'torag-na dha-viath came over an placed her hands on R'ka tarei'hsan shoulder and said softy, "Don't worry R'ka tarei'hsan we will find him again and this time make shore he does not escape but first we need to drop of our kills. Do you want to hunt in the ocean first?"

R'ka tarei'hsan shock her head before turning towards her kill and pulling it over her shoulder for an easier trip across the land.

The body was heavy but not something she could not handle.

The three of them then started the walk back to the ship with the kills that had just made, hopefully they could get help with finding Luar-ke Halkrath and bringing him back to R'ka tarei'hsan.

Once they found him, she would make sure he never escaped again.

She would make sure of that...

}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------{

(Luar-ke Halkrath POV)

Luar-ke Halkrath had woken up feeling like his arms and legs where covered in sand, it was irritating so he rolled out of his hammock, grabbed his bag, and wondered out of the cave.

'What a wonderful day' he said sarcastically looking up at the grey sky with a gloomy look.

With a sigh he stumbled slowly out from behind the water fall and headed towards the hot springs, grabbing a few nice smelling flowers from one of the large olive-green bushes.

He needed to get clean, especially from the sand that had wedged between his toes and claws.

After a short walk he arrived at the rocky formation that had hundreds of small pools of water heated by volcanic activity below the ground.

Near one of the smaller ones was stone bowl and a few other flowers that he had left here last time, the once bright blue flowers where now a pastel white and crunched slightly when he picked them up.

Luar-ke Halkrath lifted the dead flowers up to his face and smelled them, only to pull them away again in disgust at the rotten stench wolfing up from the centre.

He shrugged his grey shoulder and chucked them as far as he could before slowly letting his brown back fall to the ground and dropping the flowers that he had gathered into the stone bowl.