Chapter 7

(R'ka tarei'hsan POV)

R'ka tarei'hsan had finally found something worthy of hunting, they where a group of large golden furred creatures with six libs, they had four eyes and stood about four meters in height on all four libs.

She could not wait to battle with these creatures but first she had to make shore the little grey male behind her would not run away while she was mid battle, she turned around and hissed quietly, "Luar-ke Halkrath you will stay here while I hunt understand, if you try to run my older mei-jadhi will kill you. UNDERSTOOD?"

Luar-ke Halkrath nodded his small head before sitting down cross legged between a few ferns nearby.

She then turned back to the strange creatures and activated her camouflage before slowly climbing a tree, she quietly hoped form branch to branch without making a breath of sound and waited.

One of the larger creatures moved closer to where she was, ait them preceded to chomp up a blob of strange orange yellow plant matter, as its head leaned down to eat R'ka tarei'hsan jumped down and landed on top of its back, just behind its neck.

From the sudden added weight, it read up on to its back four libs, letting out a low gurgling sound that caused the other animals to turn to the one in danger for less than a eye blink before they all bolting into the underbrush leaving the one to fight for its self.

As it tossed and turned, she shot out the risk blades and plunged them into the creature's neck, it let out a pained growl before trying to crush her by rolling onto its back.

She jumped of and landed in a roll as the two stood up and circled each other waiting for the opponent to make the next move.

After a few beats of nether prey or predator moving R'ka tarei'hsan let of a load growl of anger and challenge before charging once again pulling out her wrist blades.

At the last second before the two ran into each other she jumped up and once again landed on its back, letting out a growl as she stabbed it again in the back before it once again rolled her off its back.

The two continued this repeat of circling, charging and stabbing until it managed to cut its sharp claw across her arm, she let out a slight cry of pain and anger as her neon green blood dripped onto the grass, but she did not back down as the next time it tried to swipe at her she used her wrist blades to cut its hand off completely.

The large beast let out an earth-shaking roar of pain as it lunged forward to try and bit her head off but being a skilled hunter like she was she ducked and stabbed her blades into its through, killing it.

The beast fell to the torn-up grass, dirt and flowers with a thud as R'ka tarei'hsan breathed in and out to calm her beating heart but even then, she could not stop the pride and excitement the body beside her gave off.

A worthy kill was always worth the thrill and excitement that came along with it.

R'ka tarei'hsan turned her head to the sky and roared in victory, throwing her arms out as they blades went back into the holding positions.

She then turned back to her kill and grabbed it, dragging it back to where she told Luar-ke Halkrath to wait so she could show off to him.

It turned out in the mid of battle she had travelled a slight distance from where he was but as she pushed through the multicoloured plant life with the large body of the creature being dragged behind her, she found the stop where he used to be empty.

"Luar-ke Halkrath? Were did you go?" she asked out loud, looking around the bush land with her eyebrows scrunching up in confusion.

After a good minute of looking around with no sight of him she then preceded to grab one of her nets and suspended the body of the kill in the trees above as she walked around the area looking for him.