𝟎𝟎𝟐 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

[ 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟎𝟕 , 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟗 ]

Evelyn opened her eyes to be greeted with water, from which she thought she must be in the ocean, but it was just an enormous lake. A very familiar lake. A lake filled to the brim with inferi. She expected a thousand hands trying to drown her - though it wouldn't be the first time - but what she didn't expect was another person trying to free themselves from the grabbing hands, though their face showed complete resignation as if they had expected death just like she had - in the Forbidden forest - but now she knew about the tricks and the betrayals played on her by those she thought of as a family, as her family. But now they will pay and she will get her revenge.

They were there for her in her brightest days but the day the stars started to dim and darkness surrounded her they were gone and then she knew, she was used, used for the fame, for the recognition that came as the girl who lived's family.

They knew what they were doing and they knew it would hurt her, but somehow that didn't stop them. It was the worst, she wouldn't have complained if it was the Dark Lord who hurt her but it was her family, whom she trusted with her life, whom she explained her pain to, whom she told her worst fears to.

The only question which played on her mind after hearing the betrayals was, ❝Why did they hurt me, when my only intention was to make them happy.

They played with her, she was nothing but a piece of chess to him, he was jealous because she lost her parents, she only loved her because she was the girl-who-lived, they both loved her only because she looked like their dead best friends, they all hated her for being a freak, he hated her for being the reason of the death of his love, they all were friends with her only because they were paid to befriend her, they only guided her because they wanted her to follow the path they carved.

they didn't care for her
they didn't care for her feelings

She was nothing but a mere weapon for them to mould her into the perfect poster girl for them. They used her as if she was nothing. And after all this, her soul is full with hatred, and wish for vengeance.

'MISTRESS you have time after this to think but right now you have to focus on the inferi, it would be very - umm - ludicrous to die twice in just three hours -'

"You piece of shit, who throws one in a lake that to full of inferi, you were supposed to -"

'Inferi, MISTRESS. Inferi. Focus on it.'

"Oh fuck, what am I supposed to do. I wasn't taught how to defeat an army of Inferi living in a lake, at a bloody fucking muggle campsite-"

'MISTRESS, calm down-'

"CALM DOWN. You are telling me to calm down when there are thousands of hands trying to drown me. It's all your fault if you would have just NOT thrown me in a lake full of inferi but landed me safely on dry land like a kind human being-"

'First of all I am not a kind human, least being a human and second if you would have actually listened to me then you would have known that as the MISTRESS of death you are also the MISTRESS of all the beings that are controlled by death such as : dementors, inferi, thestrals -'

"Being the 'MISTRESS OF DEATH' I command you all to let both of us go and put yourselves into a deep sleep at the bottom of the lake and not to harm another person again."

'Rude.'

As the hands disappeared under the lake the young mistress pushed herself to the surface and looked back at the other person who was looking at her in shock with his jaw open which made him choke on the salty water of the lake.

As he surfaced and landed safely beside her on the ground, did she look at him and what she saw made her do a double take but the similarities between him and her late godfather was too much to not notice.

This must be him. Sirius's Brother, R. A. B.

Regulus Arcturus Black.

The golden boy.
The perfect pureblood heir.
The Heir to the Noble and Most Ancient
House of Black.

- 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝

- 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄
𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝

- 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝