𝟎𝟎𝟗 ; 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

"So, what do you guys think?"

"Huh?"

"Which Horcrux should we start our hunt with?" Evelyn stated the obvious.

"I still don't-"

"The diary!"

"And how are we going to-"

*crack*

"Where did he disappear to?" Evelyn questioned Regulus who gave her an incredulous look with a 'how-would-i-know' face.

*crack*

"Where tf did you go-"

"Look I got the diary!" Athanasios then goes on to show them the diary.

"How did you get it this fast?"

"I am Death." Athanasios answered with a shrug as if that answered all their questions well it kinda did.

"Ah can you get the cup to-" Before Evelyn could finish saying it Athanasios had once again disappeared.

"Evelyn, umm, I kinda still don't know everything about the Horcruxes. Can you please explain what they are and how to destroy them?" Regulus questioned as he looked at Evelyn with so much curiosity in his eyes yet his shoulders were a little tense as if fearing that she would reject his offer.

"Of course, darling! So the Horcruxes are as follows— 'gaunt's' ring, 'Slytherin's' locket, 'Ravenclaw's' diadem, 'Hufflepuff's' cup and 'Tom Riddle's' diary."

"And that was the diary?"

"Yeah-"

*crack*

"And I am back! And here's the 'Hufflepuff's' cup."

"Good gracious, it's so beautiful-"

"Now, now Baby Black don't go around touching things that you can't handle,"

"And how do you know that I can't handle it?"

"Of course I would know, if I didn't then would I be here?" Athanasios leaned towards Regulus and placed a kiss on his face which by the way was very close to his lips making the boy's face flush a deep shade of red.

"Thanos let the baby breathe," Regulus gave her a thankful look which disappeared as soon as she continued, "It would be a sin to kill him before even popping his cherry."

"Evelyn!"

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"YOU BROKE INTO GRINGOTTS TF??"

"You could have died!" Regulus continued scolding Athanasios who was glaring at Evelyn who was laughing wholeheartedly at the scene.

"I would have not because I AM FUCKING DEATH if you have forgotten." Athanasios suddenly shouted, making Regulus give him a blank look.

"Ok i-m-sjsioi!"

"What was that again, huh?" Regulus asked, fully knowing what Athanasios had muttered. 

"I AM SORRY!"

"As you should be," Regulus shrugged and then pointed to Evelyn, "And you still haven't told me how to destroy the horcruxes!"

"There are two ways that I know of Fiendfyre and Basilisk venom. I had mainly used the Sword of Gryffindor dipped in Basilisk venom and the fangs." she explained.

"I'm so glad that they are so easy to find," Regulus commented sarcastically. "But do tell where in the bloody hell did you find the sword? I was under the assumption that it had been lost."