𝟎𝟏𝟐 ; 𝐮𝐡 𝐨𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

he was so young and
so doomed a boy only 19

"You want me?" Regulus asked with a bewildered expression on his face. Evelyn giggled lightly at his expression while Athanasios just smirked and said,

"That's what we are saying,"

Regulus paused for a moment.

"How- But- What did I do?" He finally asked.

"I don't know," Evelyn shrugged as Athanasios moved forward and draped an arm over her pulling her to his side. "We just think that we'd be a good us."

Evelyn frowned, "I think that we'd be a wonderful us," making both men smile at her.

"You really want to marry me?" Evelyn and Athanasios just smiled encouragingly at him. "But I don't know how? I don't even know how to love myself properly. Why do you want to marry me, like I don't understand-" He broke off as he looked at the two of them with a lost expression on his face and eyes clouded with tears.

"We want you because you are you."

"So will you accept the marriage proposal-?" Athanasios said, breaking the tension that was surrounding the whole room.

Regulus nodded shyly before Evelyn grabbed his chin and made him look at her as Athanasios watched, "Use your words, baby black."

"Yes."

Athanasios smirked, "Learning from the best, aren't you darling?"

"You didn't seem to be this cocky yesterday when I had you under me, all tied-"

"I didn't hear anything. I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING." Regulus started singing a tune nananana under his breath as he pinned both his hands on his ears to block out anything Evelyn had to say.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"You did this, didn't you?" Evelyn asked Athanasios who gave her a brief smile before once again burying his face in her chest as she ran fingers through his dark hair.

"You shouldn't have, you know? What if they won't let him marry us now?" She asked with a cute frown on her face.

Her question made Athanasios let out a chuckle. "You don't care that I had a hand in the murder but if the Blacks would now let us marry reg or not? Where were you my whole life, angel huh?"

"Of course I don't care about her, she's fucking insane and she killed Siri, Nik-"

"Hush, now baby girl, we wouldn't want to go down that lane right now, do we?" Athanasios planted kisses on the side of her neck before moving on to her perfect cupid lips and captured them in heart shattering kiss.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"But how is Bellatrix's death affecting him to this extent? I don't get it." Corvus asked as he ran a hand through his hair, not looking at all like the pureblood Lord he was.

"I think it's due to some of the clauses in their marriage agreement." Arcturus frowned. "or maybe not? I think we should let a healer visit Rodolphus,"

"Why let another healer check him? Narcissa can-" Cygnus tried to say before Corvus cut him off rudely, "One sister was enough-"

"Corvus." Lucius Malfoy said in a warning tone.

"Fine."

"You can be there with me when I do the check up," Narcissa tried to appease the old man.

Corvus gave a small smile to the forever considerate blonde, if only Bellatrix was like her sister.

*a little while later*

"Well everything looks good, just that after the bond broke, the magic couldn't find an anchor to find a support or kind of something like a constant. So it started kind of sucking off the body's nutrients and therefore his health started deteriorating."

"I suspected as such." Arcturus muttered before looking around thoughtfully. "If you don't mind Corvus, I'd love to propose something," He said while observing the said man's face.

Corvus looked at him, his face turning into a scowl as he got an idea of what Arcturus was going to say.

"What do you think of Andromeda?"

copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

okay so i'll get to the point
like this is something that i had
in my draft for a while.

you all have been a very good
audience and i thought you all
deserved a last chapter.

yes this is the last chapter.
for now. you can say.

i will come back to this story
i know i will but i just can't
do this right now.

i am real busy with college
and i just feel that i don't have that
a connection with this book rn.

it's like i grew out my phase.

so sorry to everyone who
was expecting more of this :)
ig you all will have to wait
some time for this <3

bye, love avi.