𝟎𝟏𝟎 ; 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐬, 𝐡𝐢!

CAUGHT A VIBE

BABY ARE YOU COMING FOR THE RIDE
the ride the ride the ride

"I can teach you how to ride my d-"

I JUST WANNA LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
your eyes your eyes

"Your eyes will look so pretty when your all worn out after being fucked whole day and night by his fat piece of dick-"

When Sirius entered his baby brother's room unannounced like he always did, he expected him to be reading some book or doing some Regulus thing like he usually did but here he was laying down on his bed in between two drop dead gorgeous beings who looked like literal gods with some loud music playing on in the background. " what the fuck "

"I think we broke him." Evelyn giggled lightly as she continued running her hand through Regulus's hair who was trying hard to get out of Athanasios' hold with his both cheeks on fire while Athanasios groaned lightly in his ear after his continuous moving around in his lap,

"If you continue doing this, I d-don't think I would be able to stop myself from tearing apart your clothes and fucking you right here into oblivion."

Regulus stopped dead while Sirius' shock soon faded and turned into anger and embarrassment,

"Who are they?"

Regulus fumbled with his words while Athanasios glared at him.

"Are they bothering you?"

"And that concerns you, how? Please don't make me laugh. I think the one who's being a bother right now is you because I didn't think the 'black brothers' were this close. Weren't you the one who left him all alone and ran away to your 'brother in everything but blood' James Potter's house?"

Evelyn asked him sarcastically with a cold hard glare on her face. Even in her previous life this was one of the topics they couldn't get on, like just how does one abandon their own brother.

"Get out!" Athanasios coldly said after witnessing the different emotions go through Evelyn's face while Sirius who had gone stark white in face after Evelyn's outburst shakily moved out of his brother's room.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"I am a good brother, right moony?" Sirius desperately asked Remus whom he had clung to after being thrown out of his baby brother's room.

"Where's this coming from? Did someone say anything to you-?" Remus asked in a low voice, his eyes shining with murderous intent.

"No!! it's just-"

"Oh! it's you!" Bellatrix shrieked, causing Sirius to groan and bury his head in Remus' chest as his hands wove them around his boyfriend's cűm fiancè's waist.

"The traitor and the half-breed bitch!"

Moony growled angrily as Remus' eyes glowed a little showing the presence of the alpha wolf in him. While Sirius shoved himself more into Remus' chest as the wolf's chest continued to rumble in anger and high desire for someone's blood, most likely Bellatrix's.

Bellatrix huffed at being ignored by both of them and just left after she finished scoffing at their display of affection for each other.

"Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?"

"That's a threat."

"Damn."

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸