𝟎𝟎𝟕 ; 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

It was awkward.

As Evelyn, Regulus and Athanasios looked at each other silently, the first two sitting on the couch while the latter was still sprawled out on the bed.

Evelyn coughed slightly as the sexual tension in the room almost killed her, making the other two glance at her.

"So.."

"Before we start, I would like you both to not do those kinds of activities here, in my room, especially when I am literally sleeping there." Regulus said as he glared at the two of them mostly at the older man who was still smirking sultrily at him from the bed.

Regulus was jealous.

And it was just not that he was jealous of Athanasios. No, he was jealous of Evelyn and Athanasios.

And that's when his eyes widened and jaw went slack as he realized that he, Regulus Black likes both of them at the same time and wants to be involved with both of them, romantically, at the same time.

It was a life changing realization for Regulus. For his whole life he was taught that he was going to marry a girl when he's of age and finds the right one for him, but no one ever taught him what to do when he finds the right one and she comes with a package and here that package was Athanasios, and what a package he was, as Regulus looked at Athanasios, his eyes going down and down until they were on the package which he thought was growing rather big as he continued to look at it with glazed eyes.

His thoughts were disrupted as Athanasios said, "Careful, darling, we don't want you giving people wrong ideas, do we? and close your mouth."

Regulus flushed with embarrassment as Athanasios continued to look at him with an arched eyebrow and a teasing smirk playing on his lips as if he had read his mind and knew what exactly Regulus was thinking as he had looked him up and down.

It didn't help when Evelyn chuckled and leaned towards him and whispered sensually in his ear, "Don't tease my baby, he's already too cute and now the blushing face, if you want to kill me Athanasios, just say so."

Evelyn finished with a wink in Regulus' direction making him huff silently as he watched Athanasios and Evelyn burst into giggles at his expense.

"And as for your humble request, we will not do it again." He said making Regulus nod with a satisfied yet a please-do-it-again look in his eyes, "and if we do, you could just join us." Athanasios ended with a wink in the direction of the couch making both Evelyn and Regulus flush under his gaze.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

Evelyn and Regulus were still sitting side by side on the couch as Athanasios took a quick shower.

"So, he's Death and his name is Athanasios."

"Yaa, I was shocked too when I first met him that he's the bloody grim reaper, I just couldn't believe it." Evelyn said to Regulus who nodded understandingly.

"And his name is Athanasios, which literally means immortal, Right? Greek origin? Check. Commonly shortened to Thanasis, Thanos, Sakis, Nasos, Athan or Athos. And Thanos can be confused with Thanatos than in Greek mythology means Death, or the name-"

"Regulus."

"given to the personification of death. He was a minor figure in Greek mythology, often referred to but rarely appearing in person. He-" Regulus stopped short after realizing Evelyn said something and was looking at him with a serious expression which quite contradicted her amused eyes.