{CHAPTER 1} STARTING THE DAY OFF

Author's Note: Inspired and encouraged by:

 DarkPhoenix6897 ,rirurutowa123 ,fakeshadows121

Thank You for your Idea to make one(^^)

 ARIGATO MAIRA, TOWA & SHION ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)

Hope you all Like It...if any grammatical mistakes please forgive me....before only..B-)

"Hey!!!Mimi! wait for me!!!" I was breathing heavily..I could hear my heart pump, veins aching and me shouting like there is no tomorrow...the rocky ground making my every step  heavy...It's like my legs are becoming stone...Suddenly I tripped on a stone "Ouch!!" I winced...

"Hey you okay? Did you hurt yourself  again" Mimi said with concern, "Hey please stop running!!will you stop?? I am tired of running like this....{taking a breath} it's like a day or so after  Eugeo~senpai told you something and you are making me run like this after that??!!! " I said in a moody way..."ummm...hehehe.." Mimi just shrugged it off  "tell me." She showed a confused face to me................"{sighing} hey!!tell me what did Eugeo~senpai told you..Please...and IF YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME THEN FINE...I'M NOT GONNA MOVE A SINGLE MILLIMETRE ALSO FROM HERE" I said , and sat there with my arms and legs crossed on the ground.

"hnnn??? Ooooo... you want to know that well...Eugeo~senpai just told me to head toward north of the Human Empire with you..there the people of Rulid Village are waiting for us...and the trolls from dark territory will be invading there by tonight..we have to hurry...NOW GET UP OR I WILL CALL HER!!!!"My eyes widened...processing what just she said...and..."..." well I opened my mouth to speak but no words came...

She took my hand pulled me up and then StaRted rUnnINg again...after 1 or 2 hours of running  we were on foot of  a broken demon tree The Gigas Cedar{that's what the villagers said about the tree}. It was a beautiful village...from there I saw AMAYORI!!??? wait What..I thought

"Mimi isn't she Amayori??...IF SHE IS HERE MEANS ALICE.."  Mimi turned towards me and then to the direction where I was seeing ...her eyes widened " Y-yes sh-she must be here then"...She got a grip of my hand and started running there...WELLLLL WHY IS THERE SO MUCH OF RUNNNNIIIIINGGG. I screamed MeNtaLlY

Suddenly I heard screaming and shouting...I again trip over a stone...but this time EveryThing Blacked Out.....

(MainCharacter's)Point Of View

I woke up with the shouting of my cousin and sister fighting....I always think that can't they even stop fighting for just a moment also...
I opened my eyes and saw that my bedroom room has snow all around...WAIT SNOW...I rubbed my eyes and saw that my sister and brother have torn all the extra pillows and are running all over my room...well that's not good if mom saw that then I will be punished..."GUYS!!!NOW STOP"I shouted at top of my lungs{well that loud that they only hear my shouting not mOm}, they saw that I woke up so they stopped there and exchanged eye contact with each other and ran away...
God why my every morning is like this....also my precious dream, what was going to happen wish that it never had ended...these types of dreams are rare. Well after watching SAO in midnight because I was not able to sleep but still  just before I drifted into my dreamland...creates that type of adventure dream .But there also I was not able to do any adventure.  I sighed  and then went to freshen up.