{CHAPTER 10} WHAT!?! HIWATARI!?!?(゜o゜;

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

"argh!" Rumi was all a mess, she was a mess, her room was a mess....... 

it was out of her character. she was all confused and Aki and Ami was sitting on her bed staring at her. Aki and Ami both asks together, " what happened to you?!" Rumi just pouted and sat on the carpet eyes closed and arms and legs crossed, "this is not right. I am all confused." 

Ami comes to her and checks her body temperature, and says, "Hey Aki did we lost our sister somewhere? *shocked and worried* Did Tyson and her friends kidnapped our big sister?!?! what shall we do now?!"

 Aki says to Ami, "maybe.....but we can't just conclude that sis...." Aki and Ami were busy discussing something when Rumi put a huge box on the bed as both the kiddos fell from both the side on the ground, suddenly a mouse came on Rumi's foot as Rumi jumped a bit after sighing when Aki and Ami saw it they shouted, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! MOUSE!!!!!!!!RAT!!!!!!!!!!ALIEN!!!!!!!SAVE US!!IT GONNA DESTROY OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!" both the kids started to throw things here and there and Rumi was dodging them all. 

suddenly the door flew open and there was THE God of the house! "M-mom/A-unt!!!!" the trio shouted as they both sat on the ground legs folded and bowed and said , "sorry we will just clean the mess" as they got up and cleaned everything in exact 5 minutes.

~TIME SKIP~

The trio was sleeping on the carpet on the roof top...it was almost 7 am in the morning.

Rumi says softly, "hey Ami...........we have school today...." Ami hummed the answer as she moved closer to Aki and was sleeping.....Aki wrapped his arms around her and was staring in the sky as he says, "yeah Ami........let's get up now" he sits up as he takes Ami also up. Ami groaned as she was sleepy, Rumi stood up and said to Aki, "I will bring the breakfast here , wake her up on time.." as Rumi goes down. Aki just nods as he smiles..

~TIME SKIP~

Rumi is in her classroom trying to concentrate on her test paper, suddenly Tyson elbows her as she looks up a little and makes a face like 'what?' Tyson whispers, "what's the answer of th-" he got cut off by.................Hilary. Rumi face palmed as she stood up and went in front to the teacher as Hilary starts, "Mrs. Sakhi, there are some kids in class trying to cheat th-" Hilary got cut off by Mrs. Sakhi as Rumi submitted the paper. after checking her paper she says to her, "you can do better next time but you did well..." Rumi said a small 'thank you' as she slightly glares at Hilary though Hilary smiles back-

Rumi sighed as she went out of the class and went to the ground for her next class Physical Education.

Rumi wore her sports uniform as went to the ground and started to warm up. 

~TIME SKIP~(I know there is a lots of timeskip but I can't wait to make them converse!!!)

Rumi and Ami were home now. 

And it was night time. Aunt, Uncle, Aki, Ami and Rumi were having dinner. It was a quiet atmosphere. Everything going fine. Outside the breeze passing by. The moon shining the sky. Stars adding finishing touches to the nice nature. A peaceful time.

Rumi got up from her seat and took her plates and washed the utensils and said, " Aunt I am going to my room, please don't come inside I have to do some projects for tomorrow" Aunt nodded as she also finished and washed utensils as Rumi went upstairs and to her room.

She took her chart paper scissors and sketch pens and sat on the carpet and started to make some flyers, birds, notes and topics and started to finish her project.

It was midnight as Rumi finally completed the project . The leftovers were still here and there lying around. She layed back on the carpet and tried to relax , soon she felt her eyelids heavy as she slept on the floor only.

~TIMESKIP~

"this time you ain't gonna live upto that! this time evil will conquer the world! hahahahahaha!!" 

Rumi's eyes shot open as she sat straight while holding her head and feeling her fast heartbeat and abnormal breath. she took deep breathes to calm herself , soon she was normal as blinked as yawns and stretches . She rubbed her eyes as she looked at her clock. It was 1:26 am. 

Rumi sighs as she takes out the locket and stares at it and looks up, "what is going to happen.....who is that boy.....and why they want to conquer the world." Rumi just again put the locket in the pocket and as she got up and started to clean the room .

After she was finished she took her towel and clothes and went to take a warm bath.

When she came out, she took her hoodie her gloves and her sword as she wore her shoes and watch and slowly opened the window, making sure that there is no voice as she goes out of the window standing on the roof of the ground floor as she slowly closes the door and slides down below and goes to the river side.

(RUMI'S)POINT OF VIEW

I was walking down the streets, it was night time and there were only few houses where the lights were on. it was very calm unlike the day time , night time makes me feel calm and less stressed. The cold breeze was blowing, touching my skin softly I smiled and continued my way to the river side.

I soon reached the river, it was shining beneath the moonlight. A silver shine lightning the ground. I thought to start some training and enjoy my moment. As I started stretching and exercising before my sword practicing.

~TIMESKIP~

I slashed one more time as the wood was now damaged a lot. I again got into position to cut if fully. I took a deep breath and concentrated on my heart beat, it was loud and clear and I slashed it one last time with me then falling on ground to take breath. 

I was laying on the grass and now i could feel myself get cold. It was nice. but then I felt someone staring at me. I was now not in mood to talk to anyone so I ignored the presence and I closed my eyes.

Soon I felt someone sitting beside me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the left, I saw those gray blue hair and the gray eyes, those triangles giving him a cool look. He suddenly spoke, "are you done?" it felt he was annoyed as I asked, "am I done? what?" He turned to me as his eyes piercing a whole into me. "staring at me, it's annoying" I slowly closed my eyes and then again faced the front.

it was a comfortable silence when I broke it this time, "Well, I never got the chance to say this" I paused for a bit to confirm he is listening and when I got no words I continued, "thank you, for helping me that day, by the way. I am Rumi."

There was no response for sometime as I thought he won't answer as I ignored him and again we sat in a bit of silence. I got tired and felt to be sleepy so I got up and dusted my back and turned around and started to walk away when I heard a faint voice but deep voice saying, "Kai, Kai Hiwatari"

I froze. did he just said HIWATARI?!?!