{CHAPTER 15} OH RIGHT, YOU ARE THAT GIRL!

(NO ONE's)POINT OF VIEW

"hehe no worries " Mrs. Mukami says while poking Rumi's cheek . Rumi just sweatdrop and said, "it was nothing much. and Lil also enjoyed." Lily was jumping up and down and telling whom she met yesterday. "and momma!! uncle Jones had a very shiny beyblade! with a tragon in it." Rumi said correcting it, "dragon by the way." Mrs. Mukami laughed and says, "you sure had a lots of fun. right Lil?" and Lily nodded in enthusiasm.

Soon they left .

(RUMI'S)POINT OF VIEW

They left, their red car drove away. and I was standing in the front door. I looked up . It was cloudy. I guess I will make the today's lunch and run. I went inside. and called Aunt.

"Hello Aunt" She responded back , "hello, Rei chan. we will be reaching soon there." I hummed and said, "Aunt, I am going out to study in library and after that I might, go for a walk. So, I am making the lunch and then will leave." Aunt said, "sure. take care. and we are brining something for you."  I smiled and said, "ok! will see that later. bye now gotta make lunch." Aunt hummed in response and I cut the call.

I went in kitchen and started to make the food.

After I was done. I covered all the dishes and went to my room to change . I wore a sleeveless white top with blue ink-mark design and a dark blue skirt. with stockings till knees in white . I tied my hair in two ponytails and wore my watch and went down stairs. I took my pen and notepad and wrote a note and stick it on the notice board near the door of the kitchen. I took my sword and hid it and wore my shoes and grabbed my bag with books and closed the door and went to the Library.

I went in the library and the cold air hit me. I smiled and walked to a corner of the book shelves and took 'PHYSICS Manual ' and sat on a chair and started to prepare for the mid terms. I didn't realize that after vacations the mid terms will start. I should start studying for now. then I will study a bit later. 

~TIME SKIP~

I went to the shelf and kept the book back. and as I turned around I bumped into someone. I bowed and apologized and looked up. 

"it's fine." Kai said, and walked away. what a-.. I sighed. Then I remembered I have to go to that shop! 

I picked my bag. and was about to leave but then I saw a book on history of Spirits. I went near it.

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

Rumi went near the book and was about to pick it when one more hand came and both of them took the hold of the book at the same time. Rumi looked towards the side and said, "may I please have this book?" She saw that she again met Kai. She just took the book and Kai says, "it's rude to take the book without getting the answer." 

Rumi looked back and smiled, "sorry, But I have to hurry so, I am not wasting time. I will give the book tomorrow to library you can take that time." Kai just turned around and said, "no need of it." Rumi chuckled and said, "I am not giving the book back for you. I always give it in a day. so no need for you to give that look." her face turned to a blank face. Kai pressed his lips together and 'tched' and left from that spot to the other shelves.

Rumi turned around and went to the Librarian and issued the book. She kept the book back and went out. As she went out of the Library she buckled up the strips of the back to her waist and tied her shoe lases tight and stretched a bit. and started to run to a particular shop.

Soon she reached to a shop with no board. Rumi puts her hand on her forehead and tries to think, "ok, this was the shop right..?" suddenly the Door bursted open and a boy bumped into Rumi. Rumi and the boy  says, "sorry" Rumi glanced at the boy but the boy just ran away. a boy with spikey hair? wow.. Rumi thought