{CHAPTER 6} ~CIRCUS~

(RUMI'S) POINT OF VIEW

white lights above me. white clouds below me. white walls at both the sides of me. "why is it soo white? am I in heaven or something?? but I also did some bad things I can't be in heaven???" a figure appeared with white dress but blue hair, long and silky. she had dark black and dark blue eyes. she is beautiful. She came in front of me and stopped and started,

Feeling of being alone...

It haunts me.

Feeling of being betrayed...

It angers me.

Feeling of taking something from you...

It makes me sad.

Feeling of someone unknown comforting you...

It gives me the courage to again face the world.

Feeling of some stranger talking to you?

* realizes to whom I am talking to * It's no different until the stranger do something stupid. and . . . who are you?

I am someone you know from so long now. don't you think?

Yes it feels like that. but then why don't I remember you?

now my time with you is over. I know it's the least I can do but I can at least give you. *comes near me and hugs me* sweet dreams while you are asleep.

but.....

everything get's surrounded by white light. I slowly again start to feel something. the brightness and the comfortableness which was there a minute ago is now making me feel like I am being pierced by very sharp spikes which are laid gracefully down on earth and are waiting for someone to get pierce on it. 

"Like a bullet in my chest.

 you're written bound and etched.

 Forever in my mind. 

We are fading in our hands

Lost somewhere in a wasteland

Not knowing up from down.

But when the walls are caving

And the world keeps turning."

wake up...

I am trying to but . . .

don't just try. give your all. Harumi. now Wake. Up.

I am not Haru-

Everything got black out. my eyes got shot open. I sat on the bed and breathed heavily. I put one hand on my left eye and tried to relax myself. "where am I now?" I checked my back it was awesome. my sis came running inside the room and hugged me, I am just shocked to do anything, "you are awake I thought-" she said and started crying. I am not able to understand what is happening. "what...... had happened" I asked a bit unsure. She said , "there was a truck that roll over you on purpose. the driver was hired by a scientist and he wanted to kill you." I hugged her and said, "don't worry now I am awake and fine........ so how much time has gone.?" she said, "10 weeks and 5 days" I got paralyzed "what happened" my sis asked while still hugging me.  my head got started to hurt very hard. I said, "my head" my sis got up her whole face was stained by tears. I cleaned her tears. and smiled a fake or real don't know but I just did so that she can smile. 

I asked, "was I sent to hospital?" she said, " yes but you were dismissed in 2 days. they said there were some problems so what was that?"  means that killing part was true. but it can't happen can it? Tyson? Hilary? Kai? Ray? Max? I spaced out. my sis splashed water on me. I instantly faced her and said, "why you." and jumped up and tackled her and tickled her. "you. *laughing hard* a-are... hahahaha......again ............g-got hahahha the energy!! s-stop " and she tried hard to push me. "hah ! yes I am now let's go out I am bored!" she just smiled and shouted and went out, "mom! dad! aunt! Aki! sis is back to normal!!!" and she jumped everywhere. I thought to change. I changed my dress into a black frock till knee and white leggings which also covers my whole foot . . . and wore black sandal shoes. the one girls wear in school. Like this and made a ponytail.