{CHAPTER 12} GOING TO TYSON'S DOJO

just a small note: [you can skip this not important] this video here is of beyblade burst instead of kai or of any beyblade character from original series, as I didn't got one and this is something I liked hehe- ok anyways, continue on story-

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

Rumi came out of the kitchen with a tray in her hand and she went to dining table and placed it there. She called Lily, "Lil your lunch's ready! come before it gets cold" . Lily jolted up from sofa and ran to Rumi and circled around the table saying, "show show" Rumi giggled and smiled and said, "here you go!"

It were pancakes which she cut in the shape of Tokyo tower using a sharp knife.

Lily awed on the scene as she sat on the chair and took a fork in hand and said, "let's eat it now!!!!" She licked her lips in excitement. Rumi gave her the small Tokyo Tower and just sat beside her and watched her eating.

"ih psho goopd" she muffled while eating, Rumi stood up and said, "don't say while eating " she went in the kitchen and came out with a glass of water and placed it on the table for Lil. and then went to the T.V. and closed it. and switched all of the extra lights and fan.

Till Rumi came back Lily had finished her lunch, she came and ruffled Lily's hair, "finished early today. nice now let us do something and then we can go to my friend's house. you wanna meet them?" Lily had stars in eyes, "yes yes!!"

Rumi chuckled and took Lily to the other room and cleaned the dining room and then they both went to Rumi's room.

~TIME SKIP~

Rumi stretched her hands and relaxed as she put her pen down and turned around to see Lily drawing something while sitting on the carpet.

Rumi got up from her chair and bent down and lay beside  Lily seeing her drawing, Lily was making a scenery and smiling. Rumi turned on her back and put her elbows over her eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Baby, we built this house on memories"

A door opened revealing nothing but darkness.

Take my picture now, shake it 'til you see it."

I walked in. my footh steps echoing as the door got shut and light shone bright. I put my elbow in front of my eyes. and continued walking in when I saw a person in a nobles' dress

"And when your fantasies become your legacy"

He flipped his hair back and walked to me. He put hand with his long nails on my cheeks and came closer to my face and said,

"Promise me a place in your house of memories"

Rumi woke up and Lily was staring at her worried. she got a headache as she sat straight and hold her head. and took a deep breath and clutched her locket in her pocket. 

Lily came closer to her and hugged her and said, "Rei~chan you ok?" Rumi plastered a smile on her face and said, "yeah.. so what's the time right now?" 

Lily quickly got up and ran to the study table and glanced at the clock and said, " 5:43 pm!" Rumi nodded and just then a call came. She got up and went to her phone and picked the call up, it was from her aunt. 

Rumi sighed knowing what is gonna come now, "Hello?"

Rumi said while nodding, "I understand. I have Lily with me today so.."

Rumi just sighed, "ok, aunt. ... yeah bye."

Rumi turned around at Lily as she was staring at her. 

Rumi said, "Lil Ami is not coming today, they are stopping at her friends house."

Lily pouted and whined. when Rumi picked her up and made her sit on a chair as she took a comb and started to comb Lil's hair.

Lily asked, "we are going somewhere?" Rumi smiled saying a yes as Lily got excited.

.

.

.

They were walking over the bridge as Lily was running ahead of Rumi.

Rumi kept an eye on her all the time. as she was in deep thoughts too, that man.... did I saw him in my past? . Suddenly, Rumi ran in front and pulled Lily behind and both of them fell on the ground as Rumi had protectively had her hand around Lily's waist. just what the hell was going to happen right now.. I would have regretted if it was not my reflexes good. 

Lily was clutching Rumi's dress hard. Rumi patted her head and said soothing words to her after sometime Lily looked at her and then down and said, "sorry..." Rumi smiled and said, "now it's ok but.. " she lightly pinches Lily's cheeks, "next time don't run ahead of me stay with me." Lily nodded.

Rumi picked her up and started walking while saying, "let me show you a magic. " She took out a small disk . and throwed it in air towards the direction where the person headed after almost running over Lily. and suddenly a sound came, "aaargghhh!!!" 

Lily was confused," what was that?" Rumi just shrugged and just walked ahead.

Soon they reached the Tyson's dojo. Rumi stood in front of the the dojo as she felt someone staring , must be Mr. Granger staring or say, observing me. I sweatdropped. I knocked at the gate and just entered in. 

Tyson's grandpa came charging with a kendo stick in hand, Rumi just walked a bit in front and then side and dodged the slash. he is not giving up...-_-; 

Rumi just said, "well, it was a nice welcoming Mr. Granger." as I bowed with Lily still being carried by me. Lily had stars in her eyes, "woahhh do it again! do it again!!" Rumi just  shushed her. Tyson's grandpa said, "kiddo, you sure are very fast, well what brings you here?" 

Rumi heard some blade clashing so, she just said, "just to meet Tyson, though I think he is busy.. and so I will just go." Grandpa put her kendo stick in front of Rumi's way and said, " first meet them and then you can go."

Lily suddenly spoke up, "wow uncle you are soo  coooollll" Grandpa said, "haha ! thanks there kiddo. dudes these days are all like this cool" just behaving like Tyson. Rumi just sweatdropped. as she kept Lily again on ground.

Rumi took a hold of her hands and said , "then we will go and see them" as they walked to the backyard.

Tyson, "and GO Dragoon!!" as Max's beyblade went out of the stadium. 

Lily clapped her hands out loud. Everyone turned to us as I gave them an awkward wave with awkward smile. so, much attention.... [internal sigh] 

suddenly Tyson came running and hugged Lily and pinched her cheeks and started to play with it, "SHE'S SOO CUTE! WHO'S SHE???" Lily had her cheeks puffed with air and said, "Lily!! and who you are, uncle Jones??" everyone burst out laughing. as Rumi giggled.

Tyson then turned to Rumi , "so, you came!" Rumi just shrugged and nodded.