{CHAPTER 3} FRIENDS?

(Rumi's) Point Of View

Rumi: "Now.. Just some more time Lil, Mommy is on the way. Let's play till then or you wanna read something"

Lil: "umm.. noooo .... I wanna watch Peppa Pig...Please" (showing puppy eyes)

R: "(sigh) Okay but only 15 min okay."

L: "yess .... Sure"

I took her from the bed to the couch and started Peppa Pig. Why do kids like this there are many more great shows at least better than this. I sighed and went to kitchen. "Lil want some pudding" I asked her while making some cornflakes for myself. " sure.. I am a bit hungry also" Lil replied while patting her belly. I chuckled. After few minutes, " Here comes our special treat" I came holding her pudding in one hand and my cornflakes in other. She sat up and clapped "wohhoo". I placed the pudding in front of her and sat beside her. And started eating. "Umm Rei~chan can you make me eat?" I smiled at her and started feeding her one spoon by one. After sometime she asked "what are you eating by the way Rei~chan", "Lil I am eating cornflakes do you want some", "nooo...they are not that sweet" "okay no problem" after she was finished she washed her mouth and sat in front of TV and dozed off after sometime. I cleaned the table and carried her to her room. After I was done I waited for Mrs. Mukami's arrival.

" I am home, kids" Mrs. Mukami said while opening her shoes. "welcome back Mam"

M: "oh you don't have to be so formal Rei...well where is Lil..asleep?"

R: "yes, she is asleep"

M: "I see...so wanna have dinner here"

R: (giving one glance at my watch) what! It's already 4:50. I am late. "It's nice of you mam but I have to go somewhere right now . and also have some work to do so . maybe next time" I said as politely as I could

M: "okay no problems. Thank you for coming over here"

R: I smiled. Picked my bag and went to the door "Sayonara Mrs. Mukami ... Sayonara Lil...see you soon"

M: "Sayonara"

I glanced at the watch again. 4:53 I should not waste my time. With this I ran to my house.

"I am home" I said panting. I again glanced at my watch. Exact 5:00. I sighed and went to my room. I throwed my bag aside and over my bed. I was about fell asleep. When "Rei~chan come down stairs, we need to talk" Aki's mother means my aunt called me. "yes coming" I replied. Lazily sat up on the bed and took a glance on myself in the mirror to confirm I am okay to go down or not. I am okay, let's see what have I done wrong. I went downstairs. I opened the door of the living room to see EVERYONE THERE sitting patiently waiting for me with a serious look.

I came inside, closed the door and sat down in front of them. "so , Aunt why was I called here?" I asked very softly. "well , we were thinking to go to Hawaii with your father when he comes back with your mother and these two...so I want to ask you whether you want to go or you will do your work while staying here?" wow HAWAII I really want to go but I have to go to Tyson's dojo also I think I will take some time. "Aunt it will be fun but I would like to answer it before dinner, may I ?" I ask politely "sure" she replied with a smile.... "may I ?" "yes you can leave now" , and I took my leave from there.... Before I could reach the knob someone hold my shirt from both side I turned around to see my two little brother and sister, I asked smirking & bending down to their height "what happened you two, already missing me?" "no I want you also come with us ..I know you will say no, that's why" Aki said. "yes please it would be no fun without you" Ami added with her puppy eyes , I put my hand in front of my eyes and my eyes closed shut! "hey Ami no puppy eyes ..." I said , "but please" she pleased oh my lord what should I do. "you know na both I will decide I'll tell you at the time of dinner and before that I have to go somewhere so let me complete my homework." I said smiling and cupping their faces with one one hand on both. "okay" they said in a sync. I stood up and opened the door and ....