{CHAPTER 18} PROMISE CAN BE FAKE

(AIMI's) POINT OF VIEW

"Dad, do you think then Rei chan will give me more attention after doing this?" I asked looking at him curiously, as he smiled at me and I smiled back at him as he replied, "yes, she will understand what is the importance of you and will always stay by your side, but you know it will have some consequences.." he had tilted smile, I looked down and went deep in thoughts

maybe due to this Rei chan will be staying with me as usual, she won't ignore me or look with those cold eyes. I want the old Rei chan back... hmm I guess I will do what dad wants.

"Hai, I will do what you want Dad!" as he explained whatever he wanted me to do. "so... you will do this right?" he asked , and I nodded and hugged him and said, "thank you dad! you are the best" as he ruffled my hair. 

(AIMI's) POINT OF VIEW OVER

(NO ONE'S) POINT OF VIEW

as the man , their dad thought, how much longer you will fly with those broken wings. I won't let you mess with my plan again. tch, just wait and watch how I use your dear sister against you.

Aimi didn't noticed the bad intention behind her father's sweet words. As she started to ignore Rumi and behaving oddly and coldly with her. Rumi had her own suspicion as she tried to ignore the feeling and thought it is just some time odd behavior.

But it was a scheme being played.

Rumi was sitting in her room feeling not so good, she felt a bit warm and cold at the same time and her head was throbbing. She laid down on the bed over her stomach and looked through drawers for a thermometer. as she found it, she checked her temperature.

not again... Rumi groaned at her thought and sighed and again started to look for some medicine. She found some tablets as she swallowed it and drank water. 

She laid down on the bed not able to guess what exactly she should do, she thought to go BladeBreakers and just watch them do things. She stood up and locked the door, and wore some other outfit fit for jumping and doing random trekking around the city. as she wore a mask and made a ponytail. she went and opened the window and de activated the CCTV camera. and sat on the window edge and sighed.

(NO ONE's) POINT OF VIEW OVER

(RUMI's) POINT OF VIEW 

I sighed, I am able to feel tired already even after taking the meds.. I think I should rest, but then that man's thoughts also give me shivers. I am better outside right now.. I slowly jumped out but stumbled while landing, god dammit  I felt a sudden pain on my foot. I can't have normal life.

I sweatdropped and walked out of the house from the backyard. I walked to the streets and the shops. over the bridge and down the alley, I looked over people from trees and now I am resting at the park bench. I slouched a bit and sighed. 

Suddenly, a beyblade came flying over my head. as I put my hand over my head and blinked. 

(RUMI's) POINT OF VIEW OVER 

"HEY! I am sorry, didn't saw- oh hey Rumi!! what's up?" Tyson grinned and took his bey in his hands. Rumi said, "heh... couldn't felt any better after seeing your bey cutting through my hair" as she mocked and rolled her eyes. 

Max came from behind and said laughing, "as usual ! I see, we too are doing good! and you do remember that we are going to Ms. Kincaid town over this weekend right? " Rumi nodded and said, "yeah, I remember. so what are you all doing here?"

Tyson: [rolling his sleeves up] having a warm up practice!! wanna join us??

Rumi: as much as I would love to , I would be glad to pass this today. [stuffing her hand in the pockets and laying her head back over the bench and closing her eyes]