{CHAPTER 16} I WILL HAVE THE CONTROL

As Taiga and Aiger had wide eyes. Aiger jumped in front and took both of Rumi's hands and said with a serious face, "are you sure you are a beginner?! it's incredibly awesome!!! I want to battle you right NOW!" Rumi shook her head no, and said, "I have to go now" as she picked her bag up and bowed to Taiga and smiled at Aiger and said, "maybe next time" Aiger's hand was near his chest as he said while grinning, "sure thing!! will see ya soon !" Rumi went out of the room but came back again and said, "my name's Rumi see you" as she left .

Aiger grinned. Taiga thought, "this is interesting".

( RUMI's) POINT OF VIEW

"Rumi... Rumi Rumi Rumi!!! what were you thinking?????" I sighed and was walking down the street. I couldn't believe I just said my name like... that, is that going to be okay? nothing bad will happen right? yeah.. what a name can do...

~FLASHBACK~

"Rumi! it's Rumi" The man bent down and said, "nice name you got there Rumi~ let's find your parents shall we?" Rumi shook her head and said, "it's fine, thank you sir" as she turned around and was about to run away but the man grabbed her by the hair and pulled to himself. Rumi shrieked and tears were flowing down her eyes and she was trying not to yell. Rumi tried to run away but couldn't . The man dragged her to Rumi's house, Rumi asked him stuttering, "h-how..d-did ..y-" the man laughed and said, "I am not the greatest don here little lady~ I have taken you as my target for a long time~ but now! hahaha " Rumi was breathing heavily but she still tried to run away but it was merely a waste of time.

The man burst open the door, as the guards pointed their guns towards him and a man with an elegant suit in black came and said, "why ... ? have you been a dope again brat..." as the man slowly walked to the man holding Rumi.. Rumi tried to say, "F-fathe-" But she got cut off by a slap , a hard slap on her face.. Rumi had her cheeks red now, her father hold her chin made her look up, "well, how many times I will have to teach you to face the situation properly... now, make him your example and show me what YOU have got otherwise.. *whispers in Rumi's ears* you can stay with that man.." Rumi was crying again

The man, smirked and asked, "well, Rumi you never told me you had such a father who has no ex-" he got cut off as a bullet went through his hand as he groaned in pain. Rumi's father looked down at Rumi and was glaring as Rumi was free from the man's hold. She turned around and took the knife kept in the vase and walked to the man who was holding his bleeding hand. Rumi was crying and she was having hiccups but "I ..I can do .. this, just.. this time.. please.." Rumi thought and -

~FLASHBACK~

"Alright alright" ... I stood holding my head near a pole and took a deep breath "stop this nonsense past already, I am fed up of this!" I started to walk to the river side, I connected my earphone to the watch with bluetooth and played a song.

I pulled out the Spirit book I had taken, and started reading while heading back home. can this book tell anything related to what I want...? well, let's read it and find out. I walked through the streets and crowds of people. I stopped on a bakery and got some cinnamon rolls and walked to home.

(NO ONE'S ) POINT OF VIEW

Rumi opened the door as Aki and Aimi jumped over her, making her stumble back outside the door. She in hurry took a hold of the wall and supported herself and stood straight and said, "are you guys out of mind?! I would have fallen while taking you two too!!! Next time you will do this I will throw you in the river." Aki and Aimi quickly apologized.

they all came inside the house as Aunt said, "come in the living room" Rumi said a yes and went to change from the skirt to shorts and a bit more comfortable.