Chapter 1: Move On!

Sooo. Hey Guys! I just decided to write about these two because they look so hot together so I decided to write one. I hope you guys like it. ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At first he decided to ignore the alarm but the annoying voice didn't let him.
He reached his hand to his phone lazily and shut it down.
After he opened his eyes, he just stared at his ceiling and sighed. How much he hated his life these days.
He took his time to get ready to go to work. He decided to become a lawyer after the explosion. Not that he didn't like to remain a judge but the responsibility that came with that and this hero nickname, was way too heavy for him that he decided probably defending was a better idea.

The woman in front of him was in her late 20s. Her landlady took her money and ran away with it after she sold the house to another. He nodded along with whatever the woman was saying and took notes.

" I'll give you a call. " he stood up and raised his hand.

" Will you take my case? " The woman asked hopefully.

" I need to do some research. When I did, I'll definitely call you. " he kept his smile.
The woman nodded with a weak smile then shook his hand before walking out.
One thing that changed in him was appearing trust issues. He never take cases that he has doubts about the person he's defending even if it's just 1 percent.
He checked his phone. When he's in a meeting, he put on silent and that's the reason why he didn't hear OH Jin Jo calling him. He smiled. She's the only person who's calling him these days for things except for work.

" How's our busy lawyer doing? " The playful voice filled his ears.

" I'm fine. How are you? "

" Actually good. Really good that I wanna invite you to drinks tonight. "

" That good? " he laughed.

" Yes. And I'm not taking no as an answer. "

" I didn't intend to. But seriously what's the big news?"

" Nothing. I'm just in Seoul. So 8 sounds good? "

" It's a plan. "
After Jin Joo left for her local, she would still come back to Seoul. She always says she has things to do but deep down Ga On knows she comes back for him. Probably because she knows she's the only one he has left.

He spotted her the moment he came down of his car. Her fashion was hard to ignore.

" I still think you can work as a model. " he said while sitting in front of her.

" No thanks. I've done it once. Not for me. "
He remembered that time. It was the beginning of his plans with Kang Yohan. A bitter smile formed on his face. It was a little late when Jin Joo figured what she said.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up. "

He shook his head as an answer and filled his glass.

" I'm sure Cheif Kang is in a good place. "

Actually Ga On was more sure that he's in a good place but then again he hadn't the courage to tell her about it.
Jin Joo got tired of his silence. She put her glass down a little strongly that it made him to look up.

" I know his death was more hard on you than any other but you gotta move on. " She said with concern in her voice.
Ga On sighed. In this whole year he didn't tell her anything about Kang Yohan being alive. He just thought it's not his secret to reveal but he did live with the guilt of making her worried.

" I'm Okey. You don't have to worry. " he said simply.

" That's why I'm your only friend? "

" You are not. " he defended which made her look at him like she saw a clown in front of him.

" OK. But that doesn't have anything with him. "
Ga On wanted to have other friends but he was betrayed by his teacher, had lost his best and girlfriend and the only person he had left was probably somewhere in Switzerland and doesn't give a damn about him.
Jin Joo sighed. After some seconds she got a brilliant idea.

" I'm gonne set you up with someone. "