Chapter 9: The Fight

HI guys! So a little later than usual update. Sorry :(. But thank y'all for your votes and comments. I appreciate it a lot <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was an uncomfortable silent around the table of the breakfast. At first Elijah tried to break it but it didn't work.

" I'm going out and till I come back you guys better make up. I'm not going to have my lunch like this. "

" We're not in a fight. " Ga on tried his shot looking at Yohan waiting for his support but Yohan looked at him like he was talking another language that he didn't know.

" Yeah. Tell that to a blind person and he still wouldn't believe you. " she said and left the kitchen. After some minutes of silence the main door sound came.

" You could've tried."

" I'm not gonna lie to my niece. "
Ga on always admired Yohan calmness but now it was getting on his nerves.

" So it's okey to lie to me since I'm not related? "

" When did I lie to you? " maybe for the first time since this morning Yohan was looking at his eyes, daring him to find an answer.

" Do you not remember how do you brought me here in the first place? "

" I do actually. What I don't remember is why you decided to hide away FOR A FUCKING YEAR. " He shouted his last three words slapping the table in front of him. And this may scared Ga on a little bit. He deep breathed.

" I was working. " Ga on whispered.
Yohan stayed silent for some seconds then pointed his finger to his lips....

" There. This is a lie. " then he turned around and left.
Ga on knew he was lying, what he didn't know was why. He sighed and went back to his room. He actually had a room in the house. He sat on his bed and looked around. His eyes landed on his bag. The diary could be a great distraction, right?

When Ga on didn't answer his knocking, Yohan wanted to comeback to the kitchen. It was lunch time and he hadn't heard from him since breakfast. The worry in him won over his stubbornness so he opened the door to face a wet face. Ga on was crying so hard but he probably didn't notice, since he wasn't even trying to wipe them off. Yohan just stood there and looked at the book in his hand. The book was obviously a diary and it wasn't hard for him to guess whose.
Ga on was so immersed that he even didn't notice sat on his bed. He noticed Yohan by the time he felt his strangely warm hand on his face. He looked up to these indescribable thing in Yohan's eyes. It was at this time he found out his face was wet. He quickly wiped off his other half of face that Yohan's hand didn't cover but he didn't make a move for other half.

" We need to go for lunch. " Yohan whispered. There was something about probably his tone or maybe his eyes or whatever it was that made Ga on not wanting to move. He didn't like the idea of moving even a half inch.

" Now? " he whispered back. He felt so vulnerable but he didn't feel insecure about it. Does that even make sense?
Yohan brushed his thumb on his lips then wiped his other half face and took off his hand. Ga on eyes followed them not knowing why but he felt someone punched his heart.

" Yeah. Elijah is waiting. " Yohan said in his normal tone. But suddenly he looked at the door as if he was checking there was anyone or not then he bended so his face would be near to Ga on's ears and said a sentence in a low but firm voice.

" We should show her we're not fighting anymore. "