Chapter 13: A Secret & A Game

You guys are incredible🥺 I'll go through your comments so feel free to tell me anything. Thank you for all your support and again I love you. ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ga on didn't sleep that night at all. He decided to go to Yohan thosends times but then regret it and sat back on his bed. He wasn't sure about his own feelings, how could he go to him and demand answers? He couldn't afford to be rejected. It all would leave him alone and awkward in this house. He came out of his room for a glass of water when he noticed the light of Elijah's room is still on. He stood there. Maybe she knows something that it helps? Or he could ask it somehow that she won't know he's talking about her uncle?
Ga on knocked on her door a couple of times but when he got no answers, he tried to open the door slowly and peaks inside. Elijah was trying to solve a thousand pieces puzzle and she was so focused that she didn't notice the knocking.

" Bed time. " Ga on announced.

" Just a minute " she answered unfocused.

They say when people aren't paying attention to the question, they give their honest answers. He actually read in one of the books he borrowed from Yohan, that one of the ways of getting a confession is not giving time to the person to think. He looked at Elijah analyzing the situation.

" Does your uncle.... Does he love someone? "

" Yes. You. Now leave me alone. " Elijah said without hesitation. A second passed the the bomb dropped on her.
She looked at Ga on hoping he didn't notice her answer which he obviously did, judging by his wided eyes.

" Fuck... " she whispered. Ga on was so shock to even wanna warn her to watch her language. He kinda wanted this answer but now that he heard it.... It just felt so real.

" Can you not tell him I told you? ". She asked with pleading eyes.

" Don't worry. You're not the first one. " he said while sitting next to her.

" Who told you? Eun bi Unni? "

" She knew????? "

" I'm gonna stop talking now. " it's not like she could mess up more.

" So technically everybody knows except me? "

" Jin Jo doesn't know... "

" That's because she doesn't even know he's alive. " Ga on rolled his eyes at her.

Some minutes passed in silence.

" So? " Elijah asked.
Till now Ga on was holding his head between his two hands but when he heard her he looked up.

" What? "

" You didn't say how you feel. " she looked at him curiously.

" I... I... Don't know. "

" That's a good sign. "
Ga on looked at her with a questioned look.

" I mean you're not disgusted or anything like that. You didn't reject him right away either. So... I think he may got a chance. "

Ga on looked at her then at the puzzle next to her. When the news broke out that Yohan died in the prison 1 year ago, Ga on felt so empty. At that point he couldn't see the point of living. That's why he took a bomb on himself. When Yohan came back and made that show, and let's be honest he's the greatest showman, for some minutes he thought now everything was going to be alright. Then the explosion. He ran to his house wishing to find the man but what he got was a message from him. And when he showed his face in that hall, Ga on expected something, whatever except disappearing again. He was disappointed by the very least. That's probably why he chose to avoid traveling to the Switzerland. Yohan kept him waiting, teasing him all the time. Now Ga on felt like for one time in his life time, he's one step ahead. What could stop him for wanting to play a game?

" You know what? I think I might go back to Seoul. "