Chapter 11: New Job

1k views??? It's crazy guys. Thank y'all. I never expected it. Just wanted to say I love you all ❤️ <3 :).
Feel free to give me any suggestions or feedback you have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The breakfast started thirty minutes later than usual. The only answer Ga on got was three words: " You were drunk. " and judging by Elijah's frown, she hadn't got her answer yet.
Ga on sat at the table awkwardly while everything with Yohan sounded normal. He was eating while Elijah and Ga on just looked at him. At some point Elijah lost his patience.

" I'm still waiting... " her anger made Yohan to choke on his food.

" For what? " Yohan kept up the act.

" For the explanation Yohan. "
Was it normal that Ga on was actually scared?
Yohan dropped his chopsticks and wiped his mouth.

" He was drunk and obviously still doesn't know his room way. " he answered calmly.

" What happened? " she asked Ga on.
Ga on looked at Yohan asking for help. Yohan threw up his shoulders.

" I was drunk. I don't remember anything. " he defended her attack.

" If you have time for these things, why don't you go study?" Yohan said standing up cleaning his dishes.

" I take care of my stuff. " She frowned.

" Well, me too. So... " The he put his finger on his lips. Ga on looked at him shocked. Elijah turned around and left the kitchen.

" I thought you guys are good now. "

" OH we are. Don't worry. " Yohan smiled.

" I'm leaving for my job. I'll be back for lunch. " He announced and Ga on just realized he never asked Yohan what's he doing. Yohan had enough for himself and Elijah but Ga on knew him that well to know he's not the type to sit around and do nothing.

" Your job? "

" Uhhh. I haven't told you yet. "
Ga on nodded.

" I'm a PD here. "

" A WHAT? "

" A PD. Short for private detective. "

" I know what a PD is. "
Yohan nodded understanding.

" So problem solved. I'll be back. " he smirked then left, leaving Ga on in shock.

" You'll get used to it. "
Elijah voice startled him. But when he realized what she's talking about, he smiled.

" So that's why you always complained about him leaving you. " he walked to her back and pulled her wheelchair to the main hall.

" Well i wasn't completely alone. I mean sometime Eun bi Unni would come but you know... "

" Does she live here? " mentioning her name Ga on figured he never knew how they know each other. He still had that strange feeling about since Yohan mentioned she cooked for them and now that he knew she came here quite often and Yohan trusted Elijah with her, that feeling bacame more like a fire.

" Well not completely. She came here quite a lot. A round one month ago she wanted to go back to Seoul. Don't know why. "
Elijah looked at the young man who was now sitting on the couch and looking at his front.

" They're not dating. " she said with a smile.
Ga on turned his head to look at her with shock.

" What? "

" I might not know how they met but I know one thing. They're not dating. "
Although Ga on wanted to deny the relief he got, but probably his face gave him away cause her smile got bigger. He opened his mouth to talk but his ringtone cought him. He checked his screen and sighed.

" What? " Elijah asked him curiously.
He showed her his phone screen that a name appeared : Oh Jin Jo

" I completely forgot about her. " he whispered before answering.

Ga on kept the phone away of his ears so he won't go deaf because he knew what was coming.

" WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? "