Chapter 16: All Over Again

The whole thing felt so unreal. Although Ga on was determined to come back but now that he was standing in Seoul airport, he felt kinda disappointed. Until the very last moment he thought something would happen to stop him from leaving but nothing. He was ready to fight but there was nothing that stood in front of him and this... This made him disappointed.

" GA ON!! "
He looked at the woman who just screamed his nade with wide eyes.

" Where were you? "  Eun bi asked him. She probably called him many times before screaming.

" No where. " he shook his head.
Eun bi looked at him with silence.

" You brought this upon yourself. "
Ga on looked at her with please-save-your-speech eyes that made her roll her eyes.

" You go home right? Take that taxi. " she pointed somewhere that he didn't check.

" What about you? "

" I need to pick up some stuff at my office and my car is there too. You go ahead. "
Ga on nodded.

" Thank you. For everything. " he smiled.

" Say that at my funeral when Yohan found out. "

Ga on laughed and waved his hand.

His house didn't feel like a home. Actually it never did but now it felt like a hotel room more than any time.
When he opened his door the cold breeze hit his face reminding him no one was waiting for him to come.
He threw his suitcase somewhere not in a mood to be tidy.
Ga on took the cloth off of his couch and sat down. He was already regretting his decision. He always hated to play the game. He could spend 2 more days of his life with the man he loves but here he was. Playing hide and seek. He picked up his phone and called Oh Jin Jo.
The best thing in his day so far was the fact that she was in town. He really needed a drink but he didn't want to do it alone.

" It's my turn tonight? " Her voice took him out of his thoughts.

" My turn to take you home. By the speed you're going you'll be drunk after 5 more minutes. " she pointed at the empty bottles in front of him.

" I thought your trip would help you but apparently not. "
The mention of his trip made him smile.

" Actually it was good. I miss it already. "

" Ga on maybe you should take time off and take a rest. " Jin Jo said worried.

" What? I just came back. "

" I know but this time maybe to somewhere that won't remind of Judge Kang. "

Ga on clearly was sure that won't help him. He shook his head but stayed silent afraid of giving away the secret.

" Do you think I'm weird? " after some silence he asked.

" What? "

" I've been hung on him for too long. " he whispered. Even himself couldn't hear his voice. He wanted to know how he looks in others eyes. Not that it matters. But he just wanted to know.

" You loved him. Of course it takes time to get over it. "
Ga on choked on his drink.

" I... What? "

" Are we acting like you didn't? " she answered so indifferently. He was so confused. He knew he did but even Jin Jo knew?

" When Soo Hyun died you cried for a whole week. When you thought Judge Kang died, you taped a bomb to yourself and was ready to blow it. I mean no one will ever do that. "
He still looked at her. His gaze was less confused but still not normal.
She shook her hear with a smile then opened another bottle.

" Let's drink more. "

" You sure you can handle yourself? "
Jin Jo asked whe she drop him off in front of his house. He nodded trying to save the energy with less talking.
He walked toward his door and picked the key with a shaky hand.
When he closed the door behind him, he heard her car took off.
He threw his coat somewhere then sat on the couch then closed his eyes. He drank a lot but still he wasn't drunk. He was still thinking and he did not want that.
A warm smell hit his nose that made him to open his eyes.
Ga on looked around. How come he didn't notice the kitchen light was on?
He literally dragged his body to there.

" Oh son of a bitch... " he cursed when he recognized the figure.

Ga on cursing made Yohan laugh out loud.

" You really shouldn't trust Eun bi that much. "

" She told you? " he asked helpless.
Yohan grabbed the younger man waist and helped him to sit on the chair before placing the soup in front of his face.

" More like she can't hide things from me. " he smiled and sat in front of him.

" I wanted to play more. "

" You hate games. You already played enough. "

Ga on hated the fact that Yohan knew him this much. He kept silent and started eating his soup.
Ga on finished his soup in silence. Although it was bothering him but he already lost enough, he didn't wanna lose his face more. He decided to clean up his dishes, himself. But when he place them in the sink he felt strong hand trapped him.

" Still drunk? " Yohan whispered in his ear. Ga on turned around to face the man that was just a couple centimeters away.

" Never been. " he answered and looked into his eyes. Yohan smiled. Then he first kissed his cheek making way to his lips. Ga on was already lost in the sensation.

" You know.... " Ga on voice came out husky and shaky. Yohan stopped to let him talk.

" They says love isn't a game... "

" Fuck them. I'll play all the games in the world over and over with you. "
Ga on laughed. He didn't know he should think dirty or not.

" Anything for this smile.... " Yohan whispered before smashing their lips together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And DONE!!!! So guys we came to the end. This chapter is longer cause I couldn't actually break it in two so here we are. We hit 3.5 k which is so amazing. I wanna thank y'all. I'm not such a good writer and English isn't my first language but I'm trying my best so I hope you guys enjoyed it.
And at last, sorry if it took me a while to update. I'm a college student and damn it it feels like a war :'(.
This period of time was so awesome for me and I hope for you too. Love y'all ❤️