[One shot] (Y/N)'s Harem and Vacation

Guys!!! Please read the important things after you read this one shot!!! below! 

___

I did this one-shot in rush. I'll explain in the important message below.

Daina-1
shu- 2
valt-1
Aiga-2
Fubuki- 1
Suou- 1
Free- 3 (someone pm me to vote this little deer)
Lean-1
Akira-1
zac-1
phi-1
Gwyn-1

Congratulations Free de la Hoya! You're the main character of the show!

Free: Thanks, I guess?

Mental note, sorry if I accidentally make most of them out of character. Some of them also didn't have much part. It's also out of context... Meh.

Also, sorry Shu's fans. This is supposed to be Free's story but Shu is not the main character! Please! No angry!

__________________________________

"Look at that guy... So hot..." A random girl who's wearing pink one-piece whispers lowly to her two friends.

"I know right. Those abs... So sculptured... So sexy... He is so my type! I wonder if he has any girlfriend," the other one lips her lick.

"Hey!" Another friend of hers playfully slaps her back. "You already have a boyfriend, girl. Let me have him!" One of the females whispers happily as her other two friends disagree with her. The three girls keep arguing until the blonde male walks towards them. All of them flustered and grins widely as they awaits the Prince charming to talk to them.

"(Y/n)..." The blonde male walks past them and went to the front of the changing room. He took off the sweater that he wore and put it on (Y/n). "I told you not to wear something revealing..." He scolds.

"Pfft... Free. You're acting like my boyfriend or something and this bikini is normal to be worn at the beach," (Y/n) smiles innocently and take off Free's sweater. "How do I look? I bought it months ago but never had a chance to wear it," you spin around to have a better presentation of yourself on Free.

Free swallows his thick saliva in his mouth. Your (f/c) bikini does nothing to cover your skin except your private parts. Your top almost spills out your private twins. The same goes for your butt cheek. Free had to restrain himself from taking you to the hotel room and do the sinful yet pleasurable act with you.

"You look great," Free mentally praise himself that he could control his self-desire towards you.

"Hmph. You could actually say you look so beautiful, (y/n) or you could get a man in no time in this bikini," (y/n) jokes.

Free widens his eyes and fear got him good. He really has a big crush on you- like every night he would pray that you're always in his dream. The fact that the bikini could make men on the beach fall for her scares him the most.

"Let's go, Free. The others are waiting for us," (y/n) skips past through the three girls from before with Free tailing behind her.

Free curses when he saw the group of boys who he knows; Valt, Shu, Daina (Daigo), Aiga, Suou, Fubuki and Lean... Why does Shu bring his mentees as well? But one of them really get to his nerve and that guy is Lean. If he didn't have his little pet hedgehog, (y/n) and that Sonic lover would never be that oh-so-called-guy best friend.

"Sorry for the wait, guys," (y/n) greets them with Free's sweater in her arms.

The males turn and smile softly but blush when they saw (y/n), in a (f/c) bikini, walking towards them. Free rolls his eyes and sits on the mat, muttering curse words lowly.

"You look so beautiful, (y/n)-san," Fubuki compliments you.

"Yeah. You could get a man in no time,
(y/n)," Suou teases, making (y/n) blushes.