Meeting Future Children

This is where you and your boyfriend meet the children from the future. The children are yours and this chapter will show you and your boyfriend's reaction towards the child.

(Y/n) = your name
(B/n) =bey name
(F/c) =favourite colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(S/c) = skin colour
(H/c) = hair colour
(S/n) = Son name
(D/n) = Daughter name
(2s/n) = Second son Name
(2d/n) = Second daughter Name

Let's

Begin!

___

Aoi Valt [twins, a girl and a boy]

"Whoever thought we will have twins like Tokonatsu and Nika-chan," you said while braiding 6-year-old girl's hair.

"I know right! Ouch! That's hurt, (s/n)!" Valt whimpers to a 6-year-old boy who is pulling Valt's cheeks.

"Papa cheeks really squishy! I want to keep playing with them!" (S/n)'s eyes sparkles.

"I wanna play too!" (D/n) runs to your boyfriend.

"(y/n)! Help me!" Valt called for help. You giggle and said,

"Sorry Valt. Even I loves to play with your cheeks," you run to him and play Valt's cheeks with the children.

Kurenai Shu [a boy]

You and your boyfriend were practising Beyblade with your future son, (s/n).

"Now, put your dominant foot to the front. Remember, being an attack mode you have to focus on your opponent's bey," Shu instruct his son.

"Okay, father," (s/n) nods and shoots his launcher with his mother.

Unfortunately, you win by a ring out finish.

"Geez! Mother really is strong!" (S/n) sighs.

"Hey. I almost lost if I didn't use my signature move. You get stronger," you pat his head. (S/n) looks at you with glittering eyes and hugs you real tight.

"(S/n), are the two of us happy in the future?" Shu asks out of sudden.

"Of course! You guys are the happiest married couple, to be honest!" He said.

"Glad to hear that," Shu looks at you and smile. You smile back and let go of your son's hug.

"It's getting late. Let's eat something," Shu holds his son's hand while you hold the other hand. People might mistake that you guys are a young married couple but you guys don't care at all.

You guys still will be a happily married couple in the future.

Kiyama Rantaro [a girl and 2 boys]

"You can't catch me!" The first son, (s/n), run away from his family who tried to catch him.

"Papa! I wanna boost!" The youngest son, (2s/n), raise his hands while running.

"As you wish!" Rantaro carries the child and puts him on his shoulder. Then, they run to catch (s/n) with a speed of light.

"Got you!" Rantaro grabs his first son wrist, making the two boys laugh and giggle cutely.

"They are loud," (d/n) annoyingly said.

"Now, now, (d/n). Don't say that. We're family," you smile and give a kiss on your daughter's forehead. (D/n) didn't say anything but smile. She knows that her mother is right. No matter how annoying they are, they are family.