Confess

Here you go, guys. Read slowly though. *wink*

(Y/n) = your name
(B/n) =bey name
(F/c) =favourite colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(S/c) = skin colour
(H/c) = hair colour

------

🍓Aoi Valt

Valt is eating a mountain of bread, ignoring Nika and Toko's scolding. Valt was stressed these days as he having a problem to keep his feelings towards you. He tried to confess to you like a hundred times but fail due to lack of confidence.

It's not himself that he doesn't have any confidences.

If he can confidently win the match in Beyblade, how come he can't confess to you like a man? Won your heart like anyone else?

Valt's head started to smoke again due to thinking too much.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" Nika said while running to the bakery's door.

Valt ignores again and continue eating his bread.

"Valt."

Valt almost spat his bread when he heard a beautiful voice calling him.

You standing in front of him with a calm face. Lol. Even your regular pose makes him blush.

"I heard from Shu about it," you said.

Valt flustered upon hearing it.

"I like you too silly," you smile.

Valt is about to cry. (Protecc!) He ran to you and hug you really the tight. You happily hug him back.

🍓Kurenai Shu

You are at the park, just strolling there doing nothing. The feelings on Shu becomes stronger. You really can't take it anymore. You must confess to him but how? There are so many obstacles to do that!

Like last week when you're about to talk to him, he was busy with his training.

And five days ago that you want to walk with him and tell about it, the beyclub disturbs you guys! This makes you rage back then.

How about yesterday?

Ugh! The fangirls swarmed the two of you before you get a chance to confess to him!

You sigh again. There is no way you could confess. It takes courage to do it, especially to him.

Suddenly, a warm arm hugs you from the back. It makes you jump a bit until you saw the guy's face.

Yep. It's Shu.

"S- Shu! W-what?!"

"(Y/n), I love you," Shu confessed, came out of nowhere.

"What?" You blush. Not believing what he just said.

"I know you like me too, (y/n). It's obvious," he whispered to your ears. You shivered as you felt tickle when he does that. Shu chuckled by your action.

"Aren't I being obvious too by the way I feeding you?" He said while you facepalm yourself, embarrassed that you really are an air headed.

🍓Kiyama Rantaro

Rantaro told you to come to the rooftop after school. You blush a little to think he might confess to you. But of course, he wouldn't. He likes someone else, not you.

So stop dreaming (y/n).

Right now you are almost up to the rooftop. You open the door slowly and took a peek between the door.