Date

Readers..!

These days, some readers commented my story and I really appreciate it! Like srsly. You guys are the coolest.

I'm sorry if you're waiting more scenarios. I am so so so busy with assignments, clubs and this Saturday, I will be joining charity run. Hope I will get top 100.

Fighting!

Kay. That's all lovely readers. Thanks again.

Lup ya!

--------

Aoi Valt

The date isn't that much but Valt tried hard to make it look fancy.

Cutesy.

You've been told by Nika to wear fancy, but not too fancy dress. So you put on your (f/d) and some makeup. You didn't put too much makeup though. It might make you look mature at your age. Plus, your boyfriend is a baby face and a small bean. 

You went to Aoi's bakery with a bit of butterfly in your stomach. 

Your eyes widen when you get there.

There are flower petals covered on the ground that leads to the backyard. You giggled to see the twins dress up as a butler and a maid, help you walk to the backyard. There, you found two sits and a white table, serves with fancy foods and of course, bey breads. Upon seeing it, you knew who came up with the ideas.

"(Y-Y/n),"

You turned around and face Valt, wearing a black suit with a blue tie that matching his smooth dark blue hair. You could see that he is nervous. He sweats so much.

The entire day you chat with him. It's a bit awkward but cute at the same time.

Kurenai Shu

The date was almost the same as Valt's.

Almost.

He lits up the candles in his living room. The cherry aroma from the candles creating a romantic space in the living room. 

He puts his signature dish, spaghetti carbonara, on the table.  He chops some herbals and put it on the dish. He then put a plate on the table and another one on the opposite side of the table. He pours orange juice on crystal theme glasses and that's it!

Everything is perfect!

/Time skip/

After Shu changes his dirty clothes, he heard the door rings.

Shu runs towards the door and nervously open the door. 

"Wow." was all Shu said. He loves the sight that he seeing right now. You wear red lace (f/d) as you know that Shu's favourite colour is red. You gave a quick peck on Shu's cheek, resulting in a full red face Shu. Once you inside, you notice every single detail in the house. Even Shu himself.

"Shu?"

"Yeah?"

"Isn't it a bit too fancy?"

"Anything for the one I love,"

"You... even wearing a tuxedo..."

Well, it is the best date alright.

Kiyama Rantaro

You and Rantaro went out for a date. It just a walk in the park but it still a date. 

"Want to take a picture, (y/n)?" he asks.