First Meet

(y/n) = your name
(b/n) = bey name

🍓Aoi Valt

"No. No. NO! I'm late for school!" You scream as you run to school.

"I shouldn't watch every episode of one punch man in one night!"

You run and run until you bumped to a blue-haired boy. You yelped in pain as the two of you bumped real hard.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm late to school," he apologizes.

"It's okay. I should be more careful when running to school," you said. You saw a shiny thing on the ground. It was your bey, (b/n). The boy's eyes sparkles.

"You're a blader!" He exclaimed happily. "Yes, I am..." you said as you pick up your bey.

"Oh. I'm Valt Aoi and this is Valkyrie!" He shows his blue bey.

"My name is (y/n) and this is (b/n)!" You introduce yourself.

"Cool bey! Hey. Why don't you join the Bey Club! This will be so much fun to have a new member in the club!"

"I guess I will..."

Suddenly, the school's bell rang.

"Crap, we're late!" The two of you run to school... Well... Till someone, trip on a rock and got chased by a dog.

🍓Kurenai Shu

(Y/n) have a cooking lesson right now. The teacher told to her students to pick a partner and you ended up with some random albino male. You never speak with him nor knowing him as you always saw him surrounded by fangirls. The only thing you know that he is a blader.

You stare at his cooking skills. God damn, the teacher told us to cook something simple but the way he cooks and serves looks like a 5-star dish.

"You should be the next Gordon Ramsay..." Those words slipped from your mouth. You quickly close your mouth with your hands.

"I will consider about that," he chuckled. He took a spoonful of the dish and try to feed you.

"Here... Um... Sorry, I don't get your name yet," he said.

"Umm... It's (y/n)," you blush a bit when he feeds you. Your eyes sparkle when you taste his cooking. "What did you put in this food! Wow! The taste is super amazing!"

He chuckled once more. "Just some herbs and all that," He looks at you, "do you know my name though (y/n)?"

You shook your head.

"I'm Shu. Kurenai Shu," he said.

You almost spat your food when you heard his name.

That name, THAT NAME! One of the strongest blader in the world.

"How could I not know THE Shu is partnering me!" You exclaim.

Shu just laughing with your cute attitude as you still trying to regret the fact that you don't know him from before.

🍓Kiyama Rantaro

You are at the school's rooftop, sitting on a bench. You sigh. This is your seventh sigh. Why? Because you failed on a Biology's test and got scolded by your teacher. 

You sigh again after looking at your grade on a test paper. The 'FAIL' word that has been written using a red pen is shown at the end of the paper.

Suddenly, someone handed a lollipop in front of your face.

"You look depressed. Here, how about a lollipop," a blonde male, wearing a black jacket on his shoulder and red shirt underneath it, consoling you.