[ONE SHOT] An Accident With Free

Sorry if it takes time to produce more scenarios guys. I am really busy these days.

To those who wait patiently, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

*Giving hugs 4 readers*

While more scenarios coming up, have a blast with this Bonus!

-------

You are at your room, finishing your homeworks before doing some other stuff. Your parents aren't home as they are in the other country for their work. WORK.

Ding Dong~

"Coming!" You get up from your chair and went straight to the front door.

You open the door and found Free standing there with a bored looking face as usual.

"Hey, (y/n)," he greeted.

"Hye, Free. Umm... What are you doing here?" You ask as you let him inside of your house.

"Why can't I?" He turned to look at you. "Can't I visit my girlfriend in her house?"

"It's late at night and we just a thing just a moment ago Free," you state while walking to the kitchen to make drinks for the two of you.

"Here," you gave a cup of hot cocoa for your boyfriend.

He responded with a smile and took a sip of it. "What are you doing though?" He ask blankly.

"I'm doing my homework. It's almost finish so can you wait for awhile?"

"Sure.. if you let me sleep here tonight," he said.

You just shrugged when he said that as you don't mind for him to stay with you. To be honest, knowing him, he will never do stupid things with you. Well, not now. You still new to couple things. The two of you wants to take it slowly.

-time skip--

"--And done!" You exclaimed happily.

"Congrats," Free hug you. That makes you startled.

"Woah. I thought that you were sleeping,"

"Nah... I'm waiting for you," he yawn. You giggled to see Free's cute face when he's yawn.

"I need to take a bath. Just sleep first, Free," you said as you take your blue towel.

Free frowned but nodded. He throw himself to the bed and getting ready to sleep.

You smile and walk to him. You gave a quick peck on his cheek resulting a pink shade on Free's face.

"(Y/n),"

"Yeah?"

"Next time, I want a passionate kiss on the lips," he state, not looking at you.

Just by that, your face started to grow red, redder than Shu's blood coloured eyes. You slammed a pillow on his face and went straight to the bathroom. Free just smirked under the fluffy white pillow.

-time skip--

You turn off the water cap(?) as you are done with the showering. You dry yourself with the towel you bring. And that's when you realise...

you forgot to bring your clean clothes.

"Crap..." You thought.

You wrap yourself in towel and take a peek between the door.

There, you saw Free sleeping peacefully on your bed. You sigh in relief and went out from your bathroom.

"I don't trust him for some reason. He might pretending to sleep,"

You take a blanket that were wrapped on Free's body and throw the blanket to wrap entire Free's body include his head.

"W-w- What? (Y/n)? What's happening?" He ask while trying to get out of the blanket.

"No. Stay inside until I went back to the bathroom. I need to take some clean clothes,"

You take a peek at Free. You saw some smoke coming inside the blanket.

You taking a guess that Free knows that you are naked and he probably feel embarrassed thinking about it.

"P-please make it fast. It's kinda hard to breathe in here," he stuttered.

You are done taking your clothing and went back to the bathroom. You open the bathroom door real quick. Suddenly... the towel that wraps your body fell. You gasp a little and bending down to pick it up

"Uhhhh," you heard the blonde male voice.

You turned you head to face him. You saw that Free looking at your naked body with his eyes wide and full red face.

The scream begins!

"F- FREE! SHUT YOUR EYES YOU PERV!!!" You throw your towel to his face and went into the bathroom.

"I- I- I am really sorry, (y/n)! I thought you are already in there!" He banging the door.

That was an awful accident for the first day of being a couple, isn't it.