Jealoushyt?!!!

This is where the guys will be jealous of something you do or whatever. Meh.

I don't make readers jealous because I think guys are cuter when they jealous.

Plus, women who jealous are scary.

Me as an example. I'm jealous when my male cat doing that thing on the other female cat. So I put my male cat on a slide 10 times until he wobbles.

Pffttt--- I just love my cat that's all. And no worries, no injuries happened.

Sorry about the title. I get extra excited.

Okay! Let's get started!

------

Aoi Valt

Valt is jealous!

Super duper jealous!

What is he jealous about?

Well...

You spent the entire day with the twins without giving any attention to the SMOL BEAN!!!

*Cough*

"(y/n)... Let's go to the park---" Valt's words were cut off by the twins. "(y/n)! Let's go and have a bey battle!" Toko and Nika exclaim.

"Alright, alright. Let me take my launcher first from my bag and then we will have some exciting battles," you smile. Toko and Nika grin and make a run to the stadium. They love to play with you because of your coolness and easy to get along.

"(y/n)..." Valt calls you. "C-can we go to the park...?"

"Uhh... Sorry, Valt. I promise them to have battles," you hug him.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO SPEND YOUR TIME WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!" He screams. You were speechless but giggle afterwards. Valt is blushing so hard.

"You could've just said that you are jealous. Silly Valt!" You kiss his forehead. He puffs his cheeks.

"Now can we go to the park?"

"Not today. I promised the twins. But I promise that I will spend the entire day with you after the battles, okay," you kiss him again. He nods but smiles in defeat.

Kurenai Shu

Shu is looking at you from the classroom's window. He glares at the guy who is talking happily to you on the school's yard.

He is not going to lie, but he is very jealous right now. His body started to boil more after seeing you laugh hard with some random guy that he doesn't know. After a while, the guy grabs your shoulders making you confused. This makes Shu tick.

Shu stood up from his place and run down to the school's ground, not bothering to say hello to the beyclub that just pass by. He then dashes to you and breaking up between the contact of you and the guy.

"Don't touch her," he growled out. The guy sweatdropped and walks away.

"Umm... Shu... What was that all about?" You cross your arm.

"He touched you! I can't let it slide!" He defends himself.

"Well, yeah... But we're just practising,"

"What? What kind of practice needs to have skin contact?" He protests.

"Shu. He wants to confess to a girl that he likes so I volunteered myself to help him by pretending to be the girl he likes. You know, build his courage and more," you explain.