PREFACE

Thank you!!!!
A Sizably Voluminous shout out to all kinds of readers thank you for taking time in reading, this story I hope you relish this book as much as I've relished inditing it. And this is my first book so, I hope u enjoy this book.

PREFACE
(Unknown POV)
You will have to give back the artifacts you stole

I didn't steal anything the balance of the seven realms is consequential to the core of life.

If these artifacts find themselves in the hands of the Reipmav then we are all officially doomed.

But don't u know how much this could fetch us. You earnestly surprise me, Nathan, you have been acting strange ever since we got here what exactly is the issue Ethan asked.

Nathan hurriedly said strange I've not been acting strange am just u know been myself. That just confirms that something is amiss here.

Nathan thought

You are so incoherent Ethan you celebrate you are all virtuous and righteous, and u just are not able to see the future we can have with these artifacts. U know these could fetch us a lot of money. Ethan was keeping a close eye on where they currently were since they needed to be out of there fast

He then noticed that Nathan was acting more strange, he noticed earlier but decided against it.

But now that they were in the open he began to notice claw kind of mark on his neck, burns on his shoulder to his back, even as they were speaking he began pulling his hair and started scratching his body till he began to bleed Ethan was surprised he thought of this possibility but to see it with Your eye was a different story altogether. Suddenly he stopped scratching then suddenly looked up and the first thing he noticed was his eyes which were glowing yellow he then suddenly started laughing Ethan then raised his sword to Nathan's neck and said tell me who you're or see my wrath he then continued laughing maniacally and then spoke with an unnatural voice. Well, well who do we have here is it not the infamous wielder of world's well I didn't think I would have the pleasure of meeting you like this

Am so sorry for the disrespect I would have to greet you properly and attempted a curtsy which failed miserably. With a smirk, he replied my bad but u don't expect a person of my caliber to curtsy, and besides curtsies are for girls, and am not a .....
For Ethan was already so tired of his blabbing and ask tiredly, so it's u. Nathan then now started laughing oh my u intrigue me Ethan I've heard a lot about just didn't know u would be this interesting.

Now tired of his crap Ethan then replied Yriaf what exactly do u want? 

oh! I thought u knew!! But don't worry since I'm in a good mood and after possessing a very nice body with amazing abilities I would do the honor of telling u.

We'll be coming very soon for You’re darling world and There's nothing you or your darling inner cycle can do about that, but remember anybody who attempts to lays as much as a finger of these artifacts would be drained of his or her life force.

So I'll be very interested in seeing how you would be able to complete such tasks

Ethan just smirked and said they don't call me the wielder of worlds for nothing, he then commenced manipulating matter firstly by holding him in place before controlling the earth to trap him then with an inhuman speed brought out his sword to cut off his head, meanwhile, grief was stunned he didn't expect that Ethan would have that much precision.

Now he knows why they call him a Master swordsman.

He just wanted to use that Nathan's of a guy body to create an army so that the supreme commander will be able to come through so while he was here, he would be able to look for the remaining 2 artifacts which contain the mother boxes.

But presently he knows that one of the mother boxes is in Greenville but now not only has his mission been jeopardized, he still doesn't know where the other two mother boxes were, and now he didn't have a body to possess anymore, and he still needed a decoy to cover up his tracts. He was now getting angrier since the Nathan of a guy head has been cleanly cut he disappeared and went back to his base.

Ethan then picked up the artifacts and started walking away but before going he looked down at his friend ash that was on the ground and picked some ashes and put it in his pouch.

Now he was all alone once again everyone he loves has left him even his best friend Nathan
With a sad heart and a despair-filled soul walked away to an unknown destination. He still needed to think and that's what he going to do before taking any decision.

And please 🙏 your comments would be very much appreciated