Chapter 6[ Chosen]

We all lined up and that too in a straight line as Emma couldn't just shut up u know what??

Sidam Emma asked I replied dryly "what" I don't want to be a mage or an slzx I want to be a dragon rider I want to be able to fight so that I will be able to protect you.

I laughed so hard that some students started giving me weird looks which I didn't care about.

I laughed so hard tears started running down my cheeks Emma seemed angry and offended

I had to apologize in-between fits of laughter I replied soo sorry Emma.

When I had stopped laughing I said to apologize and replied of course u will if u don't then who will!!
she then smiled and said that my Sidam I just shook my head.

In the fit of laughing, I didn't realize that 5 people have been Chosen already remaining the other 5.

I was surprised at the progress at which things were going

I was getting nervous when Emma squeezed my hand and said it going to be okay Sidam.

I was grateful for the gesture and that helped calm me as I turned and replied with a smile thanks Emma as she just winked at me

As I proceeded to the stage

I looked up to Adrian and Adrian gestured for me to climb the podium which I did he then said miss can u please put your hands on the stand I nodded and replied of course sir.

I then placed my hands on the stone and closed my eyes!!

The stone felt warm underneath my hands while opening my eyes I saw 5 beautiful colors glowing and swirling together before the stone started shaking before I knew what was happening 5 colours that was seen glowing in the stone came out with a force we all fell and went directly to the sky and I was able to see the colours better. The first a bright gold, The second a white lustrous sheen of silver, the third an ice blue sapphire, the fourth a vibrant red, and the fifth was the deepest emerald I have ever seen.

I then heard gaps and murmurs everywhere I too was confused.

I I started panicking I was beyond shocked
But you said when we place our hands on the stone the stone would glow 2 colours I stammered but why am I having 5 colours and not only that the colours came out of the stone I exclaimed!!!!
Adrian then looked at me with an unreadable expression miss please, what is your name again I replied Nosidam

Okay, Nosidam would u please place your hands back on the stone as everybody took a step back. As it's was his duty to confirm what just happened

I did and it was the same but this time without the vibrations and without the colours coming out of the stones this time as he then looked at me with an unreadable expression as he then told me to go join the rest which I nodded and did.

Now it was Emma's turn I was so eager much earlier but it has greatly lessened due to the commotion I caused earlier
as I was eager as to what category she will fall in when she placed her hands on the stone it then glowed a beautiful shade of gold and white with a mixture of silver.

She then ran to me Sidam am a wind dragon rider and I can also control the weather.

We both giggled and jumped as Emma asked what category do u exactly fall in because I can't understand why the stone glowed 5 beautiful colours when Adrian said the stone was only supposed to glow 2 colours

I looked at her with despair I don't know Emma I didn't even know what to do, how to feel, or what to say

I then started thinking what exactly am i??

Why I've I always been different
Ever since my parents adopted me since I was 12 they truly showed me what exactly love was but sometimes like this times I keep wondering about my roots

Emma then brought me out of my thoughts by shaking me Nosidam just like your name you now listen to me Sidam as she calls me you are unique just take a good look at yourself from your hair to your eyes to your height, to your skin to everything about you. Sidam you are very unique so what if when you placed your hands on the stone it glowed 5 colours instead of 2 so just believe in yourself and chill okayyy everything would be alright so just chill.
Okay u are different because you are very unique so just look at the bright side of things I don't know or care what category you fall in I'm just certain that you will be great anywhere

Now after listening to her little speech I just couldn't believe that this is the Emma I know. with her expression, body language, and how she sounds she looks, and sounds like a very different person.
most of the time she always behaves immaturely but listening to what she just said now I can't believe she just cheered me up.

Now this is what I'm talking about
So Classy or should I say Classic Emma or..........
Just shut up Sidam and let's see the outcome of this hmmm program or meeting
Aaargh let just see the outcome of whatever this is

Did we just switch roles I thought as
She just keeps surprising me as I focused to see the outcome of the remaining students

And guys I thought of changing Madison name to Nosidam since she is actually one of my main characters in this story
I just want a very unique name for one of my main characters

So Guys what do you think made the stone glow 5 colour instead of 2

And please 🙏 your comments would be very much appreciated