Chapter 3

My mom saw them and smiled as she turned and addressed my dad to make dinner for us.

She then turned and looked at my brother asking

how was school dear which he replied with a cheeky smile good mom

My dad was happy to have another opportunity to boast about how great of a cook he was and how good his cooking skills were, as he dramatically kneeled down on one knee saying anything for my beloved.

Making her blush. As I smiled at their show of affection for one another

  My mom then ushered us upstairs to go take our shower as she joined my dad in the kitchen.

I quickly took my bath then put on shorts with a random shirt I just took from my wardrobe.

And went downstairs to listen to the remaining story about Greenville from my mom.

As I got downstairs my brother was already there sitted and waiting so patiently in the dining for his food

As I rolled my eyes at him and said

So much concentration man!! He didn't even look at me twice and just stuck out his tongue at me.

And started concentrating so hard on the food about to be served.

To taunt him further I then  casually sat down close to him but not tooo close for the sake of my safety, as he could get very violent when you're trying to disturb him when he is so focused on food.

Ant if u were always this focused in class I think it would have been very great, you could even be a good slyx a great one at that in infact don't you agree I asked.

Before he could explode

My parents had to step in,that's enough both of you

I then realized that both my parent had also showered and wore clean cloth. it just made me wonder how long I took in the bathroom as I just signed as dinner was served

My dad then told my mom not to worry that he would take it from here. My mom then shook her head agreeing with him.

  My dad immediately cleared his voice, so kids here we go

The dragon warriors, the slxz, and the mage all worked in sync 🔃 they had a division called the inner cycle, they consisted of the 7 most prominent and strong people from all around Greenville.

And the current cycle of the inner cycle. Are as follows

There is the king who is known as king Brayden two dragon warriors  who are also known as , the Commanding General of Greenville dragon division.

Sir Edmund who is also known as the Dragon lord

Then the second person who is also called sir Arthur the Egg master, the third is librarian Mariana and librarian Brandon they both where slyx. We also have Ryan who is a  healer that specializes in offensive and defensive magic. 

While healer Sophia specializes in counter-attack magic, while the last but the least is healer Natalie who specializes in body and mind magic.

These 7, are the founders of the Edgewood academy for dragon riders and protectors of the seven realms.

They created the academy so that the youth would be able to carry on when they are no more. And one of the most important duty is protecting the core of life itself. 

7 worlds evolving,going in a balanced cycle, distrupting its flow and humanity would seize to exist

A chant that has been embedded in our mind since we were much younger

  Because of this,and the very fact that the core of life is situated here in Greenville it's a clear indication that things aren't always going to be rosy.

We hold the most powerful power and not only that we can also harness our dragons power.

So the Edgewood Academy is not  just a place to learn, teach and display skills.

It's all about and always would be all about protecting what's important ,which is the cycle of life

Thus creating balance not just in  Greenville but also in the 7 realms. 

So every millennium teenagers from age 17-20 are taken to the Edgewood academy to not just learn and hone their skills but to be protectors of their world

My dad then concluded putting his hands on my shoulder "Maddy u see the road is not and cannot always be smooth, so my dear

Don’t ever compare ur life to others, You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. So with everything been said my dad kissed us on our heads and said, Good night kids. Remember I love u both

I also replied a good night to my mom and dad and went to bed curious as to what life has in store for me.