Chapter 2

Now every century delegates from "Edgewood academy "

Would always come to pick ten students from each high school, And since we have up to a 1000 students or more in Greenville, its fair to says they would go for the best and the most unique of skill and power.

Now taking a good look at myself am not so bad myself, I am a 5'6feet tall girl.With a peach-colored skin with grey eyes which are the sharpest in the whole of Greenville my mom often says,with a silver undertone which glow only whe there's a full moon with flickers of gold around its iris.

The bell rang for lunch pulling me from my thought I had not gotten through the door when Emma tackled me in a fierce tight hug.

I whispered can't "breathe " she grin and said "oh" sori Maddy.

we then went under the tree beside the school to eat our food. 

Emma started talking excitedly  Tomorrow is the D day Maddy. I just hope we pass I only smiled and replied ''Of course!!  We will we definitely will

Ooh, Maddy Emma said that why I love u!.

So positive.  I replied with a wink and said it's always better at keeping things positive than negative.

  You know that why I love u Maddy Emma said "so intelligent.

I chuckled and said oh shut up Emma and let eat.

I replied teasingly u know what Emma "u love me more than I can possibly love myself" she replied with a pout of course I do.

As we both laughed.

I got home, to say the least, I was very anxious about tomorrow, I was kinda surprised to meet my mom at home.
We always get home before her. So to meet her at home was kinda shocking,

Hi mom, how  was school today dear

It's was Okay not too great just the norms u know!!.

She then shakes her head and said, silly girl.

Mom I called she turned to answer yes darling mom I asked are u aware that delegates from the academy " are coming to our school to choose 10 students that would be chosen to learn and study at the academy.

Not really!! Wow so it's Tomorrow I wish I was able to attend in my time but due to an injury i sustained when I was much younger I was not able to make it to the square.

But am sure I have some great magic in my blood she joked

she then spaced out as I too fell into a deep thought; looking at my mom I began to think she could be very strict but at some point, but she was a loving and caring woman.

Who cares about the well-being of her family she is also a beautiful woman in her late thirties with auburn hair that went down past her back with her deep blue eyes like the ocean she then replied after a long time.
Maddy darling ok, let me tell u a story.

I knew the story she was about to tell me but I was so excited because I will be hearing it for the first time from my mom.

She then clear her throat Maddy a millennium year ago there were three types of people in Greenville.

As we coined and got our name "Greenville" because everything in this town was so green, lush, and beautiful.

The first were the dragon riders called dragon warriors they were the people who have been predestined to have a dragon by their side. They could summon their dragons, they also share a mind link with their dragons, they also help their dragon regulate their excess power into their bodies so they don't burn up.

They were smart and intelligent when it came to battle and they help fight against external and internal forces trying to invade "Greenville" peace and quiet as she calls it

The second were called the slyz they were the scholars who hated anything physically strenuous.

They enjoy reading and, because of this, their knowledge of things was very huge, immense and vast.

And due to this!!! people always sought for their help 

And the solution to their problems were always provided. Which the slyz were always happy and ready to help those in great need.

So because of their great attributes to the citizen of Greenville they were appointed counselors and advisers to the king and the inner circle.

The third was called the mage they are also similar in size because of their shared hatred for anything physically strenuous.

So they devoted themselves to healing and magic. So because of these, they were known for their healing abilities in and out of Greenville, and also because of the feat they've achieved through out the years they were known as the best healers in all of the 7 realms.

They also believe that saving lives(healing) is also as important as protecting 🛡 lives from external forces. and also as Good as acquiring knowledge for the betterment of the people and everything living roundabout it.

I noticed that in the space of listening intently to my mom about the history of Greenville. My dad and my brother were already sitted listening as well