Chapter 5 [ Dragon Stone]

When we left home my dad dropped me, Emma and Anthony, at school but dropped Anthony first because he was closer before getting to ours.

Before dropping us as we were about to leave the car my dad then said come on girls come and give me a hug.

I and Emma both looked at ourselves and attacked my dad in a fierce hug we both replied together love u dad he then smiled and replied with a love u two more.

Dad and mom always treated Emma like she was their daughter and a part of the family which she is.

And he then wished us both luck as he said because my baby girls will be needing it.

Thanks, dad we both chorus as we both exited the car.

As we left the car we saw that the school was a little bit crowded than it's used to.

Well it was normal what exactly would one expect, on a day like this when Students fates would be decided

I then grabbed her hands as we both walked to class. The first period was Maths, I just had to groan inwardly as I started cursing at whoever invented arithmetic.

We then made it to class as we all sat down waiting for our teacher.

Before hearing the principal voice coming from the speaker telling us to gather in the hall.

I started dancing on my sit, I never really liked him but I had to thank him for making me escape this horrible subject this beautiful morning.

As I grabbed Emma's hands to the hall where we all gathered and waited for the headmaster.

We didn't have to wait for too long as the headmaster came to the podium with 3 unfamiliar faces.

He didn't need to shout because the hall was so silent giving it an eerie feeling.

I was anxious and at the same time nervous. I knew we were all still going to come to the hall today. But what I didn't expect was our fate been decided this early in the morning.
And looks like they meant business. And with the way these unfamiliar faces were dressed and all, I don't think they came here to joke or came for some chit-chat. The stupid man was even enjoying all of our nervousness, I felt like punching him in the face. As if reading my mind he suddenly shuddered I just smirked waiting for him to continue.

Well we don't have all day as he just cleared his voice and said monotonously

Good morning students.

The headmaster then smiled and said we all know why we are here We all nodded and he smiled again and said good, so we are all here to be chosen as either a dragon rider, slzx, or a mage. He then whispered something into the man's ear.

Who looks to be in his late forties as the unfamiliar man nodded and came forward.

Hi, my name is Adrian and my colleagues here are Derrick and Eva.

My eyes went immediately to the two people standing close to Adrian. Derrick as we're all now know him as and Eva both looks to be in their last twenties.

The Derrick guy happens to have this dull blue eyes with jet black hair and Eva who in turn had golden blonde hair.

But couldn't determine the colour of her eye because of how far she was from us.

Adrian then continued, as you all know we are delegates from Edgewood Academy so we will be quick here...

We are going to be picking 10 students from the age of 17-21 from this school
to be either a dragon rider, slzx, or a mage.

So l will quickly explain said the Adrian guy as he then brought out a shining glass diamond in the shape of a dragon egg.

Now listen if you touch the stone and it shows gold it means u are a dragon rider if it shows red then u are a mage and lastly, if it shows green then u are a slzx.

Now if u touch the stone and it shows 2 colours like Ermm green and gold it means u are an earth dragon rider so every time you touch the stone it shows two colours

One the category you fall in as either a [ dragon rider, a mage, or a slzx.]

Two the second colour will determine the type and kind of magic you have that's for the slzx and The Mage's

But for the riders the type or kind of dragons you have so "understood" as we all nodded our head

So let us begin.

And please 🙏 your comments would be very much appreciated