Chapter 4 [ Family]

When everyone has gone to bed I showered and went to bed as well I check the time it was just10:00pm

Why can't I fall asleep I wondered as I just couldn't understand

I just kept tossing and turning,

But now thinking about It I think It's due to me worrying and that was the more reason why I was finding it hard to sleep.

I felt like something bad was going to happen very soon and they would be nothing I could do to stop it and that alone just made me more restless.

As I stood up from my bed and went to my window to take in fresh air to at least calm me down and I looked at the night sky and started to think

What  exactly can I do
My heart is burdened
An unknown fear keeps creeping into heart
An intense pain is felt within
With nothing to help soothe the pain
Raw with despair and grieve

Wow I honestly didn't know I could create something like this
Was just thinking to interpret how I felt at the moment with a song

That was not bad as I looked at the sky one last time before going to bed

I woke up to my alarm beeping at 6:00 am I jolted out from my bed took my bath I looked at my wardrobe and took one, out of many of my black trousers and wore a white turtle neck to match. And last but not least was my favourite brown leather my dad got for me on my 18th birthday as I combed my hair and packed it in a low ponytail as always.

Took my bag then went downstairs to meet everybody up and ready.

Even my brother Anthony who loves to sleep was up early this morning.

Gud morning Everyone

Morning dear they both replied

You look amazing today my dear my dad commented

Thank you, dad replying with a smile

I then proceeded to stroke my brother's hair saying would miss teasing u rat.

Mom am I the only one  that thinks she looks like a skinny rabbit Ant replied angrily

My mom then whispered to my dad saying I Think she does look like a skinny rabbit

I then pouted and shouted I heard u  and am not skinny this time they all laughed I then smiled and thought I couldn't ask for anything more, my family was simply the best.

we may not be rich but we were living happily and my parents have tons of happiness and care to shower on us both as I couldn't ask for more.

Hi Maddy
Morning Emma, I greeted, getting ready for breakfast as my parent and brother came around to joined us for breakfast.

  My parents knew us as close buddy's we have been friends since childhood yet we could be similar in some ways but we were vastly different.

Especially when it comes to our personality and our looks

While Emma is a beautiful blonde
With eyes a perfect shade of green―incisive and clear. A perfect combo that went with her olive skin, While I on the other hand had eyes gray, like a cloud in a thunderstorm with a peach coloured skin.

Also while Emma was always hyper, And can be overly cheerful at times I was more unexcitable choosing to always weigh my words.

My mom then ushered us, girls, to eat quickly as so as not to miss the ceremony as we quickly finished our food as we took our bags to leave. 

Then my dad and mom now said don't worry girls you both will be chosen we know that for a fact.

Thanks for the encouragement, Mr. Strafford.

Because a believing mind is a happy life I raised my brow at my mom and asked, And that's coming from?

Trying to tease my mom I don't think  I've heard that quote before

Oh shut up Maddy and get going my mom shushed

As I laughed and went to hug her I love u mom she returned the hug I love u too hon

My dad then cleared his throat saying so now we are no longer important right?

My silly brother then replied Dad I think we truly are not important to them, just look at them kissing and hugging am sure they've forgotten that we are here as well he finished with a pout.

Oh shut up and don't be silly my mom scolded we love you both as well.

Jeez you know I love you rat I love you too dad as we all hugged.

Emma replied awwn I love u too Mr and Mrs Stratford she said as she joined the hug we all laughed at her and left the house to meet with our fate.