Chapter 7

NEW UPDATE YAYYY!!!
HAPPY 4 MONTHS OF HALFPACE AHH<3 - that didn't age well, I postet this chapter 2 weeks later than I planned to... never mind, ENJOY READING

————————

"If you're gonna try to tell me you're bad once again, I'll simply kick your ass just like you kicked Tommo's one on the football field." Niall says, enthusiastically running up to me. I'm trying to stop him from hugging me to death with telling him "Niall, I'm sweaty" but who was I to think that he'd stop after that.

Yeah, I won against Louis but it's seriously not that big of a deal. I played football in the past but I'm not as good as I used to be. He just probably had a bad day or something and even if not, he's literally just a bit taller than me so that's not one to compete with if I wanna show my talent. Sorry Tommo.

"I would celebrate the shit out of you, if you would've played like that against someone else but my ego is a little bit too crushed to admit how good you are right now. Just give me like 3-5 business days and I'll come up to you and tell you how good you are" Louis says, with a small smile on his face, still coming up to me to hug me to show me that he's not mad at me, cause I think he saw the terrified look that I had in my eyes for a second.

"Well played, Viotto. Still smashing it, it's like you never stopped playing " Kane shouts. I didn't realise that he was watching me the whole time but apparently Mom, Milo und Rel did as well. They all have the biggest smile on their faces and Rel and Milo are running up to me right now and when they arrive, I can't keep my balance so we're all just laying on the floor, laughing until we get tears in our eyes.

And guess what?

Niall joined the group cuddle and then Louis joins as well.

"Louis I cant breathe. Get off of me. Now." I'm still laughing and trying to get enough air to survive cause Tommo and Nialler might not be the tallest ones but they sure weight enough for me to feel a slight pain in my chest after a while.

"Alright mates, as fun as it looks, you might want to keep my sister alive... and Milo and Rel." Kane says, looking like he doesn't have a problem with Louis and Niall, which impressed me since Niall is not gay, well not that I know off but most of the time, I kinda have a feeling for who is straight and who's not.

And just when I look up, I can see that Zayns lips are curling up just a bit. I didn't even plan on smiling back at him but it just happened, I couldn't stop it. It's the first time that I actually saw a hint of a smile. I shouldn't interpretate too much into it since he's still not talking to me anyways but I'm just happy that he's not too uncomfortable anymore, I guess.

Maybe we can be friends? I hope we can, because he really seems genuine and his eyes tell me that he's not a cold hearted bastard at all. Why is he even looking at me and why am I looking at him? This is the longest we've been looking at each other and this eye contact might be the most intense one that I had for awhile. And I don't know why but I can't seem to focus on anything else or even try to look away simply because I'm liking this too much. Way too much.

But then I look away, not because it got uncomfortable but because Kane is now holding out his hand for me to be the last one to stand up from the floor. From the way that Kane is looking right now, I think that he didn't see me looking at Zayn, at least I hope he didn't. I don't want him to think that I want to be with Zayn, I mean I obviously don't, so why giving him the extra stress.

"Alright kids, there's this fun parc built up in the next bigger city, do you guys wanna go?" Mum asks. I've heard about this "funfair" and it sounded pretty solid to me but I didn't have anyone to go with. I'm not going to lie, it'd be pretty cool to go with them but my social anxiety on the other side is telling me to say no. Do I want my social anxiety to run over me and ruin my life though? Not really. Am I still too scared to go and will probably still say no? Absolutely yes.