Chapter 8

HEY PARTY PEOPLE!
GUESS WHOS BACK?
ME!! BE PREPARED MUAHAHAHA.

—————————

Someone's knocking at my door and Harry and I are both turning our head into the direction of the door at the same time.

"Callie, darling. There was a package addressed for you in front of the front door and I thought that I'd give it to you since I don't know what it is" I look confused at the package, which is not too small but not really big either. I thank mom, take the package and then get to styling Harry with a long, brown, curly wig and some make up.

Harry just told me that he actually had long hair once and it looked pretty similar to the wig that I'm putting on his head right now, which I found hilarious and cute at the same time. Harry with long hair had a pretty dangerous look on his face, quite irritating, when in reality he's the cutest person on earth, how ironic. Not gonna deny that he was freaking hot with long hair though.

I put down the package on my bed, since it's probably just something that I forgot I ordered ages ago. Yeah, that happens quite often, don't judge me.

I ask what kind of make up Harry would like and then I create a more natural make up look on his face, which suits his face really well and I think it'll fit amazing with the dress as well. Then, I shove the dress into Harry's hands and advice him to change, which he instantly does...

...in front of me.

"Oh, you meant changing in a different room? I don't mind people watching me change. If it makes you uncomfortable, I can change in a different room." Harry says, realising that it was just that normal to do that because of his job.

"Harry, if you're comfortable with changing in front of me, then that's amazing. Just don't expect that you need to do it, if you're not comfortable to, just because you've been told so your whole life." I reassure him.

He comes up to me to hug me and I don't let go of him and he doesn't let go of me.

It's like he knew that I needed this hug for a long time and he's not rushing for this experience to come to an end. His hugs are something that I'd wish for everybody to experience, they're warm and make you feel valid. How does a hug have the ability to make you feel loved?

I can smell his flower smelling perfume and feel his breath on my neck, since his arms are wrapped around my waist and mine are wrapped around his neck. He's a lot taller than me so I'm on my tippy toes to even have the ability to hug Harry like that and I wonder how Louis does all of that since he's just an inch taller than me.

I never felt so much comfort while being hugged and it's really making me emotional.

There's something about this hug, something unexplainable, something that not even Shakespeare could put into words.

I just feel safe.

It's very obvious that I've been hugged before but I think that Harry and I are both putting our admiration into this hug, to show that we really appreciate one another in our lives. But there's this line between friendly, siblings kind of and loving kind of admiration and it just feels like Harry's already a brother to me, simply because we have that kind of understanding for each other. We let each other be each other when we're in each other's company.

I didn't realise but by the time, we loosen our arms that were wrapped around our body's for what it feels like eternity, a tiny, almost unnoticeable tear is rolling down my face, which Harry unfortunately recognises. "Darling, did I do something wrong? Was this all too much for you, the dress shopping, the getting ready, the make up, the hug? I could've just gotten in a suit as well and not go in a dress, that wouldn't have been a problem" Harry says, but I quickly stop him from rambling that stupid kind of shit.