Chapter 10

I'm right back, keeping my New Years resolution of posting every week.

——————————

My phone has been ringing constantly.

"Callie, what happened? I swear to god if he did anything, I'll cut his dick off."

Yeah that one came from Louis.

The other ones have been quite the same. Every message starts with 'is everything okay? What happened?' and ends with 'I'll come over today and then we'll talk'.

I write one message on the notes app to copy it and send it to everyone: "I'm alright, don't worry. Won't be able to meet up anytime soon, since I have my finals pretty soon. Not everybody can drop out of school and become famous. Thank you for checking in though!"

I get a couple messages after that but the only one I answer is the one from Zayn: "Louis looks at me like he's about to rip my head off. don't know what to think about that"

He probably meant it as a joke but there's definitely some kind of truth behind it.

"I'd say come over but I need to study for my finals. Do you have anywhere where you could go?" I text him, genuinely worried about him.

"I'll help you study. I never got to go to college so it'd be cool to see what it's like. And additionally, I'm not as dumb as you think."

"My room is seriously the messiest room to ever exist right now. No way I'm letting you in here." And I'm honest. My room is like my personal space. I have song lyrics written all over my walls and it's not that I'm ashamed of them but they don't know that I play the guitar and write songs yet and I didn't plan on telling them.

I'm not even close to being as good as they are and I don't want to embarrass myself.

"I don't care about your messy room. Pleaaaase let me come over. You don't want me to be dead, do you?"

"Whatever. But if you distract me, I'll be the one to kill you."

"I owe you, I'll be over soon"

————————————

"You know that that's actually the second time that you told me that you owed me something, right? I mean I'm just saying." He rolls his eyes at me but still comes in. He takes off his raining coat ( yes it is still raining, like always ) and his shoes.

"Where's my little sunshine?" Zayn asks, looking around.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." I joke and he lets out a little chuckle and says " you gotta deserve that name before imma call you that."

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?" I ask.

"I don't know, do you want it to be?" Zayn smirks.

"I guess you'll have to find out. No but Aurelia is not home right now. Mom took Milo and Rel outside to some neighbours for me to be able to focus on my studies but she knows you're here. She was really happy about it when I called her."

"I bet she was. I mean, who wouldn't be? I'm such a good influence."

"Sure you are. Do you want a hot chocolate or a tea to warm you up?"

"A tea would be great, thank you."

I make the tea and then we head to go upstairs. "Before you walk into my room, just know that nobody saw it before except for my family. Alessia always says it says a lot about myself, so if you judge what's in there, I'll tell Louis you did something awful yesterday and I'll let him handle you."

Halfpaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें