Chapter 11

Has everybody seen the trailer already ?

I missed you guys so so much!
————————————

Life is so fucking exhausting. It's amazing and beautiful and everything you could ever dream of but it's exhausting.

You wake up, immediately wanna go to bed again.

Getting ready, looking once again in the mirror, preparing yourself to compare yourself to others all day long again; knowing that you've been looking the same every morning. There's one thing that everyone can read off of your face.

They can see that your exhausted.

Exhaustion is written all over your face because that's what you are.

You're exhausted.

When did life get so exhausting?

We came into the world, learning everyday from day one, starting at your first breath. Did you ever think about how babies maybe cry so often simply because they're overwhelmed and exhausted by just hearing a new language and learning to eat, walk and talk? It's understandable that babies and toddlers cry a lot.

But when you get older, where you're still learning everyday, people tell you to stop complaining.

"People have it worse!"

After seeing the exhausted look on your face, you sigh, get out of the house, put a mask on your face and the second you get home, you need to rest. Not necessarily because of how exhausting learning new things was but because of the social interactions.

And even though Zayn was at my place for the whole day, it didn't feel like it. I didn't feel exhausted.

It was rather the other way around.

I felt safe somehow and he even made studying fun.

That has to mean something.

I may have to convince Zayn to study with me more often since the finals are next week and because of what happened the last few days, I wasn't able to focus a lot. I don't want to fail my exams just because some people appeared and as fast as they appeared, they'll disappear again. And my future will not just leave and those finals are really really important.

Zayn played against Milo and I think playing football for him was more exhausting than studying with me for multiple hours. I helped Zayn and we both played against Milo and his friends.

Zayn and I were the perfect team. He wasn't as good in playing football as Louis and Niall but he wasn't as bad as he said he was. We still lost because I didn't want Milo and his friends to be sad at dinner and I didn't want the atmosphere to be bad. Of course Zayn just looked me in the eyes and gave me a genuine smile because he knew what I did. He knows that I can play better than this but he decided to join my plan to make them happy. I know that I don't have to play easy against just Milo but his friends aren't as good as Milo yet, which is why I didn't want to ruin the evening.

Aurelia eventually screamed my name when she came outside and had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I looked at her with a worried face. "I realised that I didn't even hug you because I was so focused on Zayn. I'm sorry." She looks at me with teary eyes and hugs me as tight as possible. Zayn looks in my direction from a far and points at Rel and signals that he wants to know what's wrong with her and I just shake my head to tell him that I'll tell him later.

"Moonlight, look at me" I say and she shyly looks up with her head.

"Are you mad at me? I promise, I didn't mean to." She looks at me with those puppy and I just start to giggle. "Rel I promise I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you. Zayn is a good person. You can hug him whenever you like and you know I'll always be waiting for you and loving you when I say goodnight to you at the end of the day." I assure. She stops crying and hugs me until I can barely breathe.