Chapter 5: I Know She's Lying.

(Hannah/Raccoon Gris's POV)

My alarm buzzed violently and started to play the theme song from the Miraculous Movie. (From Animistro and Simple Man) I groan and shift to the other side of the bed. "I don't want to wake up." I groggily said, half asleep. "You have to get up, blueberry." Gazz tried to shake me, but that didn't work. "Ok, since you want me up, I'm up." I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I look at my phone to see it's 6h45. (6h45 is the same as 6:45, but it's in French.)

"Good morning Blueberry." "Hey, don't call be blueberry. Eventhough my hair is blue, but still, only Daniela has the right to call me blueberry." I blush at the thought, it kind of sounds like flirting, but I know it's just a nickname. "Hannah, remember you have school. Stop daydreaming about Dani and go to school."

I nod and get up from bed. I tiredly put on a black t-shirt, black leather jacket, black pants and a pair of shoes. "Why with all the black? You look like you're going to steal something. Maybe Daniela's heart?" Gazz smirked and I bushed so hard that I could be competing with Nathanie's hair. "Black is my esthetic. I want to wear my style."

Gazz nodded

Gazz nodded. He's very understanding about everything. I'm lucky to have him. I head down the stairs, more like almost tripped down the stairs. With Gazz by my side, helping me to be more coordinated.

"Thanks Gazz, you're a big help." Gazz bowed while in midair in front of me. "You know you don't have to bow to me." I chuckled and Gazz did too. "Oh, sorry. I forgot what year it was for a second... I thought I was with the Guardians, back at the temple."

"What? There's Guardians of the miraculouses and a temple?" How come I never knew about this? What it supposed to be a secret? What was it like? I have so many questions. Gazz clamps his paw over his mouth. "I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, alright?" Gazz pulled his paws off of his mouth, smiling and zooming around me. I couldn't keep track of where he was moving too fast for my eyes to catch. "Hey! That's enough, Gazz. I don't want us to get caught by my parents."

"Anyways, want to help me pack for school?" I questioned. "Sure, to help you get there on time." Gazz stuck his tongue out. I roll my eyes. "Haha, good joke." I say sarcastically, annoyedthat Gazz still makes fun of me for being late all the time. It's sometimes fun, other times annoying.

While Gazz and I finish up packing my bag and possibly be early for once, I received a text from Alya. Talk about bad timing. It read 'Hey Hannah! Just made a blog! It's called the Raccoon Tail.  This is where I'll put all of my recordings and photos of the heros of Paris.' I smile and respond with 'I'll check it out. Thanks.'

I check the time 7h35. "Your going to be late, Hannah. You should better go now, then wait because we all know what happens when you wait. You're la-" I interrupted Gazz "Yeah... I know, I'm late. You don't have to remind me." I rubbed the back of my head. Gazz smirked and went right into my hood. This signals I should head to school.