Chapter 2: Who is that new girl?

(Daniela's/ Feline Nuit's POV)

*Buzz Buzz* My alarm on my phone when off violently, shaking my nightstand. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I blink a couple of times, to get used to the difference in lighting. I push the off button on my phone, to turn off the alarm. "Good morning Plagg." I stretched out my arms out and yawned.

"Good morning Daniela." Plagg flew over to his cheese cabinet and fazed into the door of the cabinet. Plagg soon emerged out of the cabinet and started munching on a piece of Camembert.
Unaware that the smell was wafting throughout the entire space of her room. "Plagg!? Why are you eating that piece of stinky camembert cheese in my face!?" I plugged my nose with my hands to stop smelling Plagg's stinky cheese. He gasped and said "How dare you insult my cheese!?" I internally face palmed, why does he obsess over his Cheese?

I got out of bed and checked my phone for the time. Currently it's 7:00 am, perfect I woke up earlier than most days. Usually I wake up at 7:15 am, but I set my alarm last night for 7:00, 15 minutes earlier than normal. Which can be straining for my sleep because I'm Feline Nuit. That means I can't tell anyone about why I don't have much sleep, which sucks because I like being honest and truthful.

I shake my head back and forth, clearing my head. Why must I always over think things? I rubbed my eyes again and stretched like a cat.

"Wow you really are a cat Daniela. No wonder you were picked for the black cat miraculous." Plagg sneered. "Says the actual cat, jeez I wonder if you were always this ignorant." I say with heavy sarcasm. Plagg gave me the death stare, even though he looks so cute when doing it. I couldn't help but giggle.

I got changed into a white t-shirt with black horizontal strips, a green jacket, black leggings and a pair of black heeled boots.

Once I got changed, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast because I'm starving

Once I got changed, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast because I'm starving. My breakfast is anything I could savage in the pantry. I found a box of my favourite cereal in the very back of the pantry. Sweet what are the chances of that happening! I ate peacefully or at least tried to. Plagg was non-stop bugging me about his cheese. "Plagg, stop. your going to get caught one of these times. You need to be QUIET!" Plagg mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch. Plagg turns away while crossing his arms and stubbornly pouting. I finished my cereal quicker than usual.

why am I stuck with him. I want Raccoon Gris to have him instead of her kwami. I wonder what she would look like being Feline Nuit? I looked down at my phone to check the time. 7:05, perfect or should I say purrfect. I face palm, I know I'm Feline Nuit, but why did I make a cat pun without my cat mask? Is Plagg's sense of humor getting to me or something?

I lost my train of thought when Plagg slapped my check. "Ouch, Plagg, why did you do that!?" "You were staring into space, so I had to slap you to get your attention. You need to go to school." I nodded and gathered my bag, homework that I finished the previous night after patrolling with Raccoon Gris, and my lunch. I made sure that I grabbed everything before hopping into the car and riding in the back seat to school.