Group Chat

A/N: Before reading this book, I shall warn you as early as possible.. I made this book a year ago where, The King, Purple's past and Shorts was not yet existed.. So the beginning of this story will be focus on the old and also og ships like Blue X Green, Blue X Red, Yellow X Red, TCO X TDL, TSC X TCO and more, but don't worry the new ships like Purple X Green, Yellow X Blue will be in the middle where I have discovered their more interesting chemistry [Which means when Mt does appear he will be very much evil at first], I'm sorry for the disappoinment but regardless there's still some people who loves either new and old, we all have our different perspective so I want you to be respectful towards each other, that's all I wanted to say! Tysm for clicking on this crap book! Also Thanks a million for the readers who's reading the book till this very present, I really appreciate all your  support so much, Enjoy reading!

----

Blue created the group

Blue named the group to " AVM/AVA Shorts discussion"

Blue added Second coming to the group

Blue added Green to the group

Blue added Red to the group

Blue added Yellow to the group

Blue added Alan to the group

Second Coming set his nickname to "Don't disturbed me, Im sleeping"

Blue set his nickname to "Bow Expert"

Green set his nickname to "Im a simp for Blue"

Yellow set his nickname to
" DSMP FAN"

Red set his nickname to
" Anywan wana cum to my rom tonite"

Bow Expert: Uhh Red? I don't think thats an appropriate nickname.

Anywan wana cum to my rom tonite: Wats wrong wit may nikname

Bow Expert: Can you even spell?

Anywan wana cum to my rom tonite: Off cursed, I am!

Bow Expert: You need to go to the preschool my guy.

Anywan wana cum to my rom tonite: No mom! I don't wana go to skull.

Bow Expert: You're coming to school whether you like it or not,
And im not your mom, Im not even a girl!

I'm a simp for Blue: Yes you are.

Don't Disturbed me, Im sleeping: *seen*

Bow Expert: Ey Green? Whats up with your nickname?

Im a simp for Blue: Do you like it?

Bow Expert: Are you 🌈?

Dsmp Fan: Its pretty obvious, Just be who you are.

Anywan wana cum to may rom tonite: Wats da 🌈 mean?

Bow Expert: You don't wanna know.

Im a simp for Blue: What?! No you're the one who's coming out, not me.

Dsmp Fan: Base with my calculations, Green have 97% of chance of becoming ya know and Blue only have 3%.

Im a simp for Blue: Im the TOP and he needs to be in the BOTTOM.

Bow Expert: You're such an idiot.

Dsmp Fan: You two really reminds me of DNF 📗📘

Anywan wana cum to may rom tonite: Wats da DNF means?

Dsmp Fan: Even if I explain it to you, You'll never understand.

Anywan wana cum to may rom tonite: 👍

I'm a simp for Blue: We all know that I save blue the most than him saving meh.

Dsmp Fan: So are you saying that you would start a battle between you and Blue and see who save each other the most?

I'm a simp for Blue: Hell yeah! We already know I'm gonna win anyways.

Bow Expert: We'll see about that.

Dsmp Fan: So its official guys!
Drop the title of the episode where you save each other and explain what you did there, The battle starts now.

I'm a simp for Blue: The witch- I push him aside to save him from the curse potion.

Bow Expert: The Nether- I save him using fish rod.

I'm a simp for Blue: The End- I hold him for 10 sec.

Bow Expert: Skyblock- Giving you and Red food even though I'm hungry too.

I'm a simp for Blue: The Ultimate Battle-  Saving you and yellow from the evil orange guy.

Bow Expert: The dolphin kingdom- Comforting you and never leave your side.

I'm a simp for Blue: Cave Spider Roller Coaster- Distracting the spiders to make you cure the others.

Bow Expert: Pvp- Stopping you from fighting yellow and SC.

I'm a simp for Blue- Umm... Cave Spider Roller Coaster- Saving you using fish rod.

Bow Expert: The witch- Throwing a potion at you before the witch could even chop you down.

I'm a simp for Blue: I uhhh...

Dsmp Fan: *Smirk* You what.

I'm a simp for Blue: Umm..

Bow Expert: Is there anything wrong green?

I'm a simp for Blue- FINE YOU WIN OKAY.

Dsmp Fan: So the winner is Blue!
Just telling you Green that Blue is always there for you just ppl don't appreciate it which is fuck up.

I'm a simp for Blue: Ik thats why I love him in the first place.

Bow Expert: IDC what other ppl say the most important is.. We will always have each other no matter what and I'm grateful to have a friends like you guys especially you Green 😉.

I'm a simp for Blue: 😊

Dsmp Fan: 👏

Anywan wana cum to may rom tonite: ❓❓❓

Don't Disturbed Me, I'm Sleeping:
ARE YOU GUYS DONE NOW??! I CANT SLEEP CAUSE OF THE STUPID NOTIFICATIONS THAT KEEP POPPING UP ON MY PHONE, DONT YOU KNOW THAT ITS LITTERALY 3AM IN THE MORNING RIGHT NOW BITCH,
DON'T MESS WITH ME ESPECIALLY MY SLEEP SCHEDULE, IF YOU GUYS DONT SLEEP RN I WILL DEFINITELY CALL ALAN AND MAKES HIM CONFISCATE YOUR CELLPHONES,
YOU GUYS ARE SOO UGHHH.

Don't Disturb Me, I'm Sleeping:
Guys? Hmm WAIT...

Red Left The Group

Yellow Left The Group

Green Left The Group

Blue Left The Group

Alan Left The Group.