Found and Awaken

King started having a breakdown as he quickly approach the poor stick man on the floor.  "Blue! Please wake up! We just became friends you shouldn't leave me like this! I finally had someone who trust on me please!" He continue to beg.

"I'm sorry! This is all my fault! I shouldn't have force you to do this when I already know your not in great condition! I should've stop you, I'm so sorry.. " He continue to blame himself the old king hated seeing him like this.

"Hey.. It's not your fault son, You just wanted to keep your promise and you really did.. You just didn't wanna be alone anymore." His dad try comforting him but it didn't work.

"It's all my fault father! He helped me as a result of him being vulnerably hurt, I shouldn't have involved innocent people like this, His friends were really nice! You'll never see such great friendship like them from anywhere else, I should have never took advantage of them, Like What will happen if they find out about this?!" Just as he said that the stickman whom bravely attack the jungle alone and goes to the castle's basement without knowing what's in there have finally show up. 

"B-Blue." Red just stood there shakily, He knew he was too late, He knew he should've come sooner. "WHAT DID U DO TO HIM?!" He shove King away with all he might and hold onto his bestfriend unconscious body, He noticed a lot of bruises and burns all around him as he coldlessly stare dead King.

"He even had whole a lotta bruises on him like what the hell did you do?!" Red is triying his best to hold his rage, He didn't want to hurt anyone, He really don't.

"I'm so sorry, He tried helping me with his condition like this, I tried stopping him but he insisted, This is all my fault, It's just.. My greedy for power, I didn't know how I turned out to be like this, Please forgive me."

"You greedy bitch!" Red couldn't hold his anger anymore and pull out a sword that he got from one of the soldiers and attack him recklessly, King close his eyes and he waited for the pain but he saw a familiar default Steve skin stop it for him, He snatched the sword from Red and throw it away.

At first he thought that he was only a normal Minecraft player but when he heard his voice, His eyes widen.

Hero: Hey x3 kid! Violence isn't the key! Stop that!

Red: YOU! You're the one that force me to see my bestfriend's death and the one that give me an unforgettable nightmare that could last my entire life!

Hero puts his hands on both of Red's shoulder. "Listen to me.. Kid.. I did that for your own good, So that you can defend and protect yourself, This power.. You needed it."

Red: What's up with people saying that I needed powers huh?! Is that really how weak Im into your eyes?! You saw me, You saw how strong I AM without powers, We all doesn't have any powers at all but we somehow always work it all out in the end, As long as were together as one.

Hero: I know but.. A lil more protection can help, I just wanna make sure you are safe, After all it's all just a stupid hologram.

Red: I don't need any protection, I can take care of myself and why do you even care that much huh?! Are you my biological father?!

Herobrine just stay silent on this one, He didn't know what to say. "Just as I thought." He turned his back on him into his bestfriend.

Hero: But.. I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do

Red: *Look back on him* What?

Hero: You guys asked me for help and I tried my best to help you all, I'm just doing what Im suppose to do, I just wanted to help but Im sorry if I hurt your feelings like that, I was dumb, I take it too far.