Monster School

"SC!!!" Alan screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Blue.." Purple whispered under her breath.

"They're... Gone." Everyone said as they watch the huge wave disappeared on their sight, A BIG moment of silent rise in there, Everyone's spirits immediately go down, They felt bad bcz they won't able to do anything just to watch them disappeared, The atmosphere felt like everyone had given up already.

"Our friend's just disappeared in a Flash and we won't even able to do anything." The chosen one said.

"What is this? Why do I feel so useless?" TDL the elite said.

"I shouldn't have done this trip in the First place, What I just saw right there is SC, The one who helped me sm with my animations had disappeared without even me doing anything."

Another big moment of silence rise there, But a very strong wind pressure coming from someone had broke that tension, As someone who never gives up and didn't like giving up.

Green: Seriously? What are you guys doing? You guys just saw your friends disappeared and the first thing you do is complaining and accusing yourselves? Is that gonna do anything? Look we had been through a lot more like we had been through anything, We even got seperated one by one so why are you guys giving up now when we had like almost everyone? We can do everything when we do it together, The only thing we can do rn, Is swim, Now don't just stand there and swim! GO GO GO!

Everyone: Yes sir!

TCO: The man who always supports his friends no matter what.

Alan: Hunter Mitchell.

With that said everyone is finally motivated and starts swimming, There's no telling how long or where but.. Everybody keep swimming with their spirits alive again.

~
~
~
~
It's been 8 hours since that scene happened and everybody is exhausted, Their still in the middle of nowhere.

Purple: It's been like what? 8 Hours?! and we didn't even see a single island!

Yellow: My legs are screaming this is worse than cycling in Tour de france.

Red: Or running a marathon.

TDL in above: Quit complaining and keep swimming idiots!

Yellow: Just because your fliying that doesn't mean you had to be so rude!

TDL: Fliying reduce energy to yk that? It's double the energy of you guys normally swimming!

TCO: Dark is right were using and controlling our powers at the same time, I'ts really tiring than you guys thinking.

Yellow: If your too proud about your powers why don't you just carry and help us out huh?

TDL: YOU-

TCO: It's okay Dark, Fine hold each others hands tightly, I'll carry you guys.

TDL: What TCO you don't have to be nice as always, There's no telling how long were gonna fly it could take hours or not days! You will collapse after you taking them onto the island, Let them get on their feet for the first time ever, They will even learn something.

TCO: I know but I want my powers to be useful, And I really feel bad about them, Just let me do it please, I promise I will be fine.

TDL: But-

TCO: Please

TDL: *Sigh* Fine go ahead.

TCO: Thank you.

He carry the three all by himself and the stickmans felt relax for a very long time.

Purple: *Fly as the same as TDL's acceleration with her elytra* What makes him convince you?