Stolen Stone

After the deity acquainted such unexpected information, this leaves the two stickmans in total-shock, They were astonished, and the hut filled with silence for a moment.

Until The Chosen One finally had said something.

"By every power you mean I would be able to do any powers I wish, like mind-reading, teleporting, and healing right?" TCO asked because he wanted to make sure if he heard everything right.

"Yes that's exactly what I said." The mountain deity confirms, Although it is thrilling and hair-raising at the same time, TCO can't help but also be burdened with responsibilities again.

"If I hold such powers then why I'm not able to activate it and actually use it?" He asked so directly and the guardian answered his question specifically. "The stone hold exceedingly amount of powers and you need your father's consent to activate it all, Also rainbow stones can wake up deeply asleep people, Hilde told me about your problem, aren't you saving your friend from deep sleep? Then use this stone and save him" Purple was full of excitement for the stone but TCO's excitement suddenly turned into sorrow when he heard the word 'dad'

"This is great One! We only need your father's consent and well be able to save everyone!" Purple is really excited but.. "You're not the only whom lost their dad, Purple." TCO replied coldly, Purple got really guilty and dejected at the same time . "Oh I-I'm so sorry.." Purple apologize.

TCO continues asking questions  "I'm sorry for asking so many questions Mr. Lee But is there another way to activate the stone without my father's consent?" TCO asked the guardian once again.

"I'm afraid there's no more, only your own father can activate it alone." With this TCO knew they came here for nothing.

"Alright thanks for accepting us tonight Mr. Mountain Deity, We'll embark now, I apologize again for wasting your a precious time." TCO bowed as Purple followed and did it too.

"Waste my precious time? No way, You have made my night more magical so I thank you for that, Have a safe journey!" The mountain deity said his farewells as the two left the hut and finally proceeds to go back home.

The journey to home is too silent, It's because they had a little quarrel between each other and neither side is too scared to talk next but TCO couldn't hold it in anymore and apologize. "Anyway about earlier, I'm sorry-"

"Don't worry about it, I know how mad a person can be about their parents, trust me I experience it all, I even devoured you guys for it, so it's normal for you to be mad like that." Purple told TCO that he didn't do anything wrong and this take out such weight out of One's chest.

"Thank you.." TCO thanked her happily.

"Btw what happened to your father? I'm really curious to know what's going on." Purple asked nervously. " I don't know but what I only know is he's a total jerk for leaving my mother and I, when I was just about to be labor."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that in such young age." Purple felt really bad. "It's already in the past, It doesn't matter anymore." TCO ends with a period. "I'm really disappointed that I can't use such powerful stone, we lost our biggest chance to save SC and Green."

" Don't worry! We can still save them, we'll stick to our original plan, we'll save them no matter what even if we only just have a shred of hope." Purple is still spirited as TCO laughed. "That girl sure is full of spirit." He thought while looking at her.

Because of full-spirited Purple, Their course to home has never been lively.

~~~

The two made it back home and Hilde greeted them promptly.