The King

A really loud horror scream was heard coming from inside the castle, Even tho they heard this strangely scream everyday, It's still giving the citizens goosebumps.

Random Kid: Mummy? What is that? Is that a man? Is he okay?

Her mom: This is what happened when you commit a crime sweetie, And please do not talk about him, A bad guy does not deserve to be talked about.

Random Kid: Okay.

The kid look at the direction of the castle, The castle was kinda small on the outside but in the inside it looks like heaven, The very well carved structures, Vintages, Pure goldyness, It's literally all a king and queen could ask for, But i think something important or I mean SOMEONE important is missing in his throne right now, If the upstairs are heaven he's basically in hell right now, Which is down the basement, What the hell is he doing on the basement?? Oh well...

King Orange: Oh c'mon Blue! It's been days! Do you really rather let your organs be burned than telling me where my app is???

Blue: *Being electrocuted almost at a hundred percent* I said it before and I will say it again, I'd rather die than letting you destroy the world again.

King Orange: Oh you think you're so tough huh? Ya think you're so tough!? *King puts the machine at 90 % instead of letting him catch a breath, Blue is at it's vulnerable right now*

He can't take it anymore, The pain is taking over him, Everytime King torture him, His body is getting worst and worst, His throat are dry from screaming everyday, He could feel his organs falling off, His blueish skin turn into all pale, Everytime he dreams about his bestfriend's saving him but no one did, Everyone forgot about him, That made him really sad but of course him being him, Has mindset that had never hated them, He think there could be a reason, He think they could be at trouble, So he wanted to be as strong as he can to find out all about it.

While being electrocuted, A servant nervously came inside, He tried to ignore the violence but it was very likely unnoticeable, He just decided to go to the point so that he could get out of this basement hell as soon as possible.

Servant: My King *Bow Down* We still haven't gotten any information from the two nuisance itself since the time, 303 fighted off your friends that night.

King Orange: Ahem HIS *Pointed at Blue* Friends.

Servant: S-Sorry your majesty

King Orange: What about my brother?

Servant: We still haven't gotten any updates from him either your majesty, He seems a lil bit too quiet.

King Orange was devastated hearing the same news over and over again for the past seven years, He swore himself to god that he will get revenge for everything he did, But.. Not seeing him for years makes him wanna give up, He realize that he was silent for so long and he had his servant waiting for him. "Sorry, You can go now and thanks for all your info."

Servant: Anytime your Majesty.

King was still on deep thoughts until a sudden twinkle have caught his attention in the corner of his eyes, It was coming from Blue's necklace, Then he realized.. "The color stone."

He quickly pull down the electric lever and let Blue catch his breath for a while, He was going through a lot of pain, King asked him about the stone itself.

King: Is that the Blue Stone? On your neck?

Blue: Yea my grandma gave it to me before she died.

King: So you overcome your fear now?

Blue: Ig so... bcz losing the last member of my family which is my grandma was my biggest fear.

King: C-Can I have it?