Stuck In An Island

The sun rises at the horizon, As I felt an gentle warm touches my skin, I can hear the ocean waves nearby and finally getting up with an headache, Realizing Im at the shoreside, While Remembering the tragic events that just happened, I quickly find Second Coming and found him 10 meters away from where im at, He seems unconsious, And his legs are bleeding, I quickly run to him, To see if he was alright. "SC!!!"

I heard a voice calling me, Which wakes me up and saw Blue coming closer, I tried getting up but.. My legs are totally cramped, And severely injured. "Crap.."

Blue: It's okay don't stand up, I know some artificial leaves that will hold the blood and reduce the pain, I'll be right back.

SC: This guy knows all about plants, And how to treat people.

After a few minutes he came back with some leafs and immediately put it on Sc's right leg, It made him flinch a bit but he endure it like always.

Sc: Thank you, Im feeling a lot better.

Blue: This is nothing for everything you've done for us.

Sc: He never says welcome, He never takes any credit *Grumbles* Oh crap sorry...

Blue: Are you hungry? Im going to get you some fish to eat *Pointing his thumb at the water*

Sc: Are you sure you can catch some fish without a fishing rod?

Blue: Of course! Im the nature itself! *Spins around enjoying the friendly nature* Man I never felt this free for a very long time now..

Sc: Free? What does that mean? Is he saying that he live in the nature before all by himself?!

Blue: Im gonna go now *Smiles*

Sc: Why is always the blue guys have to be so cute whenever they smiled? Oh shit.. I shouldnt have break the 4TH wall, I can't let people know that stickmans secretly have faces.

Blue: Back!!!

SC: That was incredibly fast.

Blue: Now we just had to cooked it!

He get some sticks and lights them up for the first try.

Sc: Holy.. Some girl is gonna be lucky someday.

Blue: Yea its bcz they all loved you, Your kind, Friendly, Heroic, Sleepy-

Sc: *In mind* This guy im not talking about myself, Im talking about you idiot.

He cooked the fish in the campfire and they both eat it, He also built a small shelter made out of sticks, logs, Big flat leaves for them to sleep in.

They both layed down on the sand and for the first time ever in the history, Sc isnt the one whom fall asleep first, Blue might have gotten really tired thats why, As he was looking in the stars and moon enjoying the beautiful view, He turned his attention to his friend and realized that, He got some spikes and bruise on his legs too but its not as badly injured as Sc, He smiled.

Sc: He did all of that work with an injured legs? How come he can endured it in an water full of salt? This kid have a strong steel legs, Come think of it, That baby piglin tell us how he saves him from lava... I can't imagine myself doing that.

*Baby Piglin Sounds In The Distance*

SC looked around and found a very cute small piglin in the distance: What? Why is he in here? Seriously?! I was just talking about him! *Follows him*