Problems, Problems and More Problems

Second coming keep looking at his watch as if he was really looking forward and waiting for something, But then his watch finally beeps.

"You ready to go inside his head Clay?" TCO said reassuring his bsf. "Yea, He might be feeling so alone, I will try my best to make it long."

"But not too long remember, I've tried that yesterday and I almost died Second." TCO is worried.

"Don't worry this is nothing after that heroic deed he did not only to Red but to us too." TSC approach the unconscious stickman.

"Man you guys really are the bestest of bestfriend's aren't you?" TCO give him a small pat on his back. " Yea totally." TSC said with a big wide smile.

TCO smiled back. " Man I'm jealous." He joked as he continue. " But goodluck buddy, It's your turn now!" He gives him a pat but this time it's a strong one.

"Made sure you make that Music-freak smile again!" Said Yellow from a far. "Of course!" TSC said back confidently.

He held for his palm and concentrate.

"Please tell Green I said hi!" Purple made her request just in time." "I will! I will tell him that you miss him!" SC left before Purple could even hit him. "If you do that I will literally kill you mister!"

TSC laugh as if he could hear purple yelling at him on the other side, As he finally landed on Green's mind, Where he was imprisoned and tortured,  The poor stickman is in the middle of the dark and is still distracting himself by singing. "The lights are even more dimmer than last time." SC whispered to himself and even though he just whispered, Green already heard him and run to hug him. 

"Clay! I miss miss miss you so much!!!" He hug him tighter, SC can't breathe. "You run straight at me even though we clearly know who among us is afraid of the dark huh?"

"How could I not? You're the only person whom I wish the most to be with me."

"Yeah I know, It's really hard seeing you like this, I wish there was a way to be with you, I wish I could stay by your side for a long time." SC told his wish to him.

"Yeah that's my wish too for a long time, But you can't,  You need to be there for the others SC, If you leave they will breakdown, YOU need to protect them, Don't worry I'll be fine as long as they're fine."

"Your always so selfless that's what so great about you." TSC complimented as Green smiles. "You taught me that idiot."

"In the meantime since we only have a small amount of time, Why don't we spend every single second of it??" This sentence of SC makes Green so excited. " Yeahh!!!"

They hang out, Sang, and reminisce some memories, Even though there's only limited resources to do inside his brain, They never failed to bring each other's joy, The one who is happy the most is Green and SC's mission which was making him smile has accomplished.

But they didn't notice how fast time passed by and how much SC took an overtime, His friends on the outside were really shock by this, and they're all triying their best to wake the stickman up.

Green noticed his friend is shaking so much. " Second." He softly called out.
" Y-Yeah?"

" How much time have you been here since you landed?" This question make him gulp. "Uhh."

"P-Probably about 6 hours?" He exclaimed. " You idiot! You're killing yourself! Go out now!"

" B-But I can't seeing you with that big wide smile." Green slightly blushed.
" Don't worry about me, Worry about yourself and the others, I'll be just fine." He said pushing SC out of the light.